Seventh Generation Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Trang D.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

A Natural Treat for Thirsty Skin Pure Ingredients Healthy Skin™. Naturally sourced fragrance. Moisturizing formula. Won t clog pores. Everything Your Skin Needs, Nothing it Doesn t Moisturize your skin with everything it needs to feel healthy and refreshed.  Trust our gentle, 95% plant-based formula to help you recapture that pure, naturally soft feeling you love. Fragranced with natural oils and botanical extracts.  Free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and harsh dyes. Caring today for the seven generations of tomorrows.™ USDA Certified Biobased Product. see more...

• Does this product leave your skin feeling great, still dry, or to...3 Answers
Carol J.
Sulphur, LA
I love all of Seventh Generation products and this lotion is no exception! It's organic and free of harsh chemicals. I put it on after my shower and my skin stays moisturized and not greasy. I'm on blood thinners and I hate how my arms would get ashy and my skin looked so thin. With this is no longer have ugly skin and want to wear long sleeves year round. The price is great as well! Any Seventh Generation product you find will always be wonderful! Seventh Generation Moisturizing Lotion
Megan R.
Birmingham , AL
Honestly, I didn't expect to love this product half as much as I did. But oh my goodness it was wonderful! The lotion was a perfect consistency that left me moisturized and not greasy. The scent was beautifully delicate and not too overpowering. Oh and can we talk about how its plant based?! My only complaint is that this product doesn't seem to be too readily available in stores near me.
Trang D.
I got a free small lotion sample that was included in a sample box I got from Seven Generation mission. My child skin seems liking it. His skin stays moisture but soft and protected. Would buy a full size product when I finish this sample
Beka S.
Camino, CA
**Lavender is the lotion I have tried, I haven't tried the mandarin yet. I like this lotion, it's emollient, doesn't smell TOOOOO strongly, and it's not very greasy. It's a solid lotion and the brands ethos is great.
Stephany D.
Bellflower, CA
This lotion is my holy grail. It's not like any other lotion that is greasy. It is very gentle to your skin, it leaves your skin fresh, very smooth, and moisturize. The prize is reasonable so I would definitely check it out! Plus the smell is amazing!
Yasmine R.
San Jose, CA
Best moisturizer ever !!!
Not only is this a natural product, but it actually works ! Packaging is ok , very simple but they don't go all fancy either , it's very gently , no room for improvement in my opinion ! I reccoment to all sensitive skin people
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
I had no idea about this brand until I found it on Vitacost. I am a mother, post-graduate, and insomniac. I will try anything with lavender or eucalyptus, and I am in love with this lotion. In love with it so much that I put a pea size on my toddler and calms him to dream land at night.
Esther S.
Really smells like lavender, fresh and clean. Great bottle design - stands upside down to easily dispense. Good consistency, easy to apply, feels good on skin, absorbs quickly. Got the 3 pack so I have one for the bedroom, bathroom and office. Use it all the time. Will buy again.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
This lotion makes your skin soft and smell amazing. It's not greasy, I love the formula is all natural. I've been using the Peppermint body wash and Lavender lotion combo and together it's heaven.
Teresa D.
Slidell, LA
This lotion smells great and feels so refreshing on our skin. It leaves our skin soft to touch. It's also great to know that I am using a product made of natural and safe ingredients.
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave your skin feeling great, still dry, or too oily?