Seventh Generation Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit Natural Hand Wash uploaded by Vanessa G.Seventh Generation Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit Natural Hand Wash uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Made with care.

Our natural hand soap, made with plant-based ingredients, is formulated with your family's safety in mind. Gardeners will love the using our refreshing hand wash, and parents can feel good about the gentle formula on tiny, sticky fingers. No triclosan, phthalates, dyes, or artificial fragrances.

•  Made Without Triclosan
  •  Fragrance-free or Gently Scented with Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  It's Natural! USDA Certified Biobased 97%

Hand Soap made without triclosan, dyes, or phthalates.
Unscented, hypoallergenic Free & Clean formula.
Delightful scents from essential oils and botanical extracts
Sophisticated bottle designs look great on your kitchen and bathroom counters - one for every room.
Bottles made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.

Water, sodium coco-sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), decyl glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), aloe barbadensis leaf juice (plant-derived feel enhancer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), glycerin (plant-derived foam enhancer), glyceryl caprylate/caprate (plant-derived skin conditioner), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (synthetic preservative enhancer), coco-glucoside (plant-derived skin conditioner), glyceryl oleate (plant-derived skin conditioner), and sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (synthetic preservatives).

Mandarin Orange & Grapefruit: Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil. d-Limonene is a component of these fragrance ingredients.

Usage:

Twist nozzle to unlock and raise. For effective hand washing, wet hands, pump hand wash into hands, lather, scrub, rinse, and dry hands.

Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin and a little goes a long way. It has a very light citrusy scent, but not overpowering and is better at eliminating strong odors than the lavender version. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes.
Liz M.
Madison, WI
This soap is pretty 'meh' for me. I liked how it smelled in-store, but when I use it I can barely notice any fragrance. It's okay and I can appreciate that it's all-natural, but I'll probably stick with Mrs. Meyers for hand soap.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
The hand soap smells nice and fresh. I like that it's a gentle, natural, and hypoallergenic formula. Leaves your hands feeling soft after washing. I haven't used many things from
this brand and picked this up my guest bathroom.
Courtney H.
I'm obsessed with all of their products because they are so clean. Only issue with clean natural products is sometimes the lack a nice scent. With this, I still get natural and a sweet but not over powering scent. Doesn't dry your hands out either.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Okay, so I Love this hand soap with everything I am! In function, you literally can't tell any difference from traditional hand wash, so you KNOW that it's just as effective, but you really can FEEL the difference! No added colours or dyes, it's light and smooth and suuuper gentle, and it smells GREAT!
Ashley  L.
I love how the orange smell isn't strong but you can still smell it. It doesn't dry my hands out no matter how much i wash my hands in a day. I love the price of this big refill bottle. It is so cheap and can last me for months!
Aimee W.
This stuff is a must have. I love seventh generation products because they use natural ingredients that are safe for my kids. This stuff smells amazing and works wonders cleaning your hands of germs and leaves hands feeling soft.
Zavier J.
Frederick, MD
One of my favorite handwashes. It has a light natural citrus aroma, and my hands are soft until the next wash.

Four stars because when I received it as a mail package the pump was broken.
Clai P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
We love the mandarin orange scent. The fact that it bio based is a definite plus. Purchased at Target to match our bathroom. It's a keeper!
Maira P.
Westerville , OH
I really like how it smells, and I wash my hand a few times per day and I like it, I think that is super fresh