BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Nature made them beautiful, and now you can keep them that way! Our premium formula cleans, shines and restores a like-new glow to your granite, sealed stone and man-made surfaces.

WE CARE

USDA Certified Biobased Product (96%) made with organic coconut oil.

•  Restores Natural Beauty
  •  Cleans & Shines Naturally
  •  Safe for Food Preparation Surfaces

Granite Cleaner safe for sealed natural stone and man-made surfaces
Biodegradable Granite Cleaner
Fragrance from essential Mandarin & orange oils
Granite Cleaner safe to use on food preparation surfaces
USDA Certified Biobased Product (96%)

Ingredients: Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), caprylyl/decyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal (plant-derived solvent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived conditioning agent), 3-hexenol, artemisia pallens (davana) flower oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citral, citronellol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, gamma-decalactone, linalool, orange oil sinensal, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage: Spray on surface and wipe with soft, dry cloth. Buff for best results.

Janina R.
Northlake
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can say Seventh Generation is one of my family's favorite eco friendly cleaning brands. When used properly this granite & stone cleaner DOES NOT strip the surfaces of the sealer coatings they're coated with, or leave a film or texture on the surfaces after use as many chemical based all purpose cleaners would (i.e. 4O9, fantastic, Lysol, etc.)
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation products in general, but wow, I couldn't believe how clean these made my counter tops. They are so shiny and smooth. I would recommend this product.
Christelle S.
Angier, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is great. I like the smell and it cleans my granite really well and makes it very shiny. Doesn’t leave a residue. It’s a great value.
Michelle c.
Novi, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is awesome for stoned counters. It keeps the counter shiny and looking great! Not dull like other cleaners can leave you with.
Stevie E.
Dundalk, MD
I love all of the seventh generation products. I have never tried this one personally but I've heard great things.
Lee B.
This is a great product for granite! I like that it doesn't leave a sticky residue
Kara R.
Works great! I got it for my granite counter tops and it cleans and shines them.
Aliza C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner! It works really well. I use it all the time and it isn't harsh or does not smell harsh.
Melissa V.
Charleston , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is the difference in using this compared to a regular cleaner, such as 409?
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How is this for cleaning granite in your bathroom?

Target