BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Body Wash Nourishing Mandarin helps you experience the joy of a pure, simple clean. Nourish your skin while you delight your senses. Refreshingly scented with essential oils and botanical extracts, this oh-so-gentle 93% plant-based formula rinses clean and leaves your skin feeling wonderfully rejuvenated. Nourishing Body Wash is free from parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances and harsh dyes.

Ingredients: Water, sodium coco sulfate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, decyl glucoside, glycerin, lauryl betaine, coco-glucoside & glyceryl oleate, glyceryl caprylate/caprate, sodium octyl sulfate, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate, essential oils and botanical extracts (citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil).

Usage: Squeeze into wash cloth, poof, or directly onto skin. Lather, breathe, rinse.

Carol J.
Sulphur, LA
This body wash is the first Seventh Generation product I bought. First, I was so delighted when it came in because it's a really large bottle and I received two bottles for 13.00! I actually thought I accidentally ordered two but I went back and checked I was happy to see that's exactly how it was being sold. Because it's a large bottle and I received two, they will last forever and once again, no harsh chemicals that dry out your skin. I'm a huge fan of Seventh Generation! Seventh Generation Chamomile Sensative Care Body Wash (2 Pack) 15 Fl Oz
HANNAH C.
Columbus, OH
Great body wash! It is super affordable for the high quality product! My whole family uses seventh generation supplies now! It smells really good and isn't overbearing! I recommend to everyone looking for a quality product!
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was estatic to find this at a local discount store for $3. It smells nice and works very well. No complaints.