BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Caring Today for Seven Generations of Tomorrows. Natural 4X Laundry Detergent 4X 53 Loads Advanced Stain Fighting 5 Gentle on Skin 6 Non-Toxic 1 No Optical Brighteners 2 Biodegradable Formula 3 Hypoallergenic 10 No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances 11 Designed for Standard HE Machines 12 Deep Clean Even in Cold Water 7 USDA Certified Biobased Product Product 96% 8 Gluten-Free 9 No Phosphates Our Best Yet, Inside Out! br Our most technologically-advanced formula yet uses multiple enzyme systems to fight the toughest stains. This powerful formula is uniquely packaged in an innovative recyclable bottle, made from 100% recycled plastic. It works: 4X concentrated triple-enzyme formula works great even in cold water. Removes stubborn stains, dirt and grease. br It s natural: USDA Certified Biobased Product. Biodegradable formula. br We care: Cli see more...

Casie W.
Casie W.
lafayette, IN
Seventh Generation Liquid Laundry 4X, Geranium Blossoms & Vanilla smells great and works great too. It is one of my top top detergents. We really enjoy the quality of seventh generation. Since having a daughter I have started looking into all of the ingredients of the products we use and this really is one of the best for what you get.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Inverness, FL
This one was okay not my favorite but it did the job I like my detergents to have a very good smell that lasts the whole time that they're in the drawer and this one just doesn't do it for me but it does clean.
brooke m.
brooke m.
Great for a healthier cleaning product! I used to used this when I nannied at the home and we loved that it was safe for the kiddos! However I am not as excited about pricing for this item.