BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Lemongrass & Clementine Zest: Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum nonvolatiles, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, and tangelo oil.

Usage:

Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

• Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like...3 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I love that it has a zesty, citrusy smell for one. But I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out like some of the leading brands. Most importantly I can trust washing my childrens toys and bottles without the worry of what chemicals I may be washing them with. Seventh Generation also offers clarity if the ingredidents in all of their products. Love it.
Megan M.
Great dish soap for ingredient conscious homes! This lathers so wonderfully and cleans easily while being gentle on hands. It’s a soft formula that smells clean and citrusy without any harsh fragrances or chemicals. It’s great and lasts a long time!
Amanda C.
I use this soap daily to wash my dishes. I love the fact that it is natural, there's no synthetic fragrances, or dyes, or triclosan. I get the Clementine and lemongrass scent, and it washes clean, and leaves no film or residue
Megan M.
Love the citrus smell of this dish soap. It smells so fresh and clean in a natural way and isn’t overpowering. The soap cleans very well, including grease and stains, and doesn’t dry out my hands at all.
Veronica S.
I really enjoy using Seventh Generation products. The natural dish soap is one of my favorite products of theirs. Clementine zest and lemon grass is very refreshing smelling. This product is great at creating a lot of bubbles for a little bit of soap.
Kelly L.
Bend
This is a great all natural cleaning product. I used it on my produce and dishes. The scent is pleasant and doesn’t over power the room. It is easy to find and relatively affordable.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but also cleans just as well as the harsh cleaners. It has a light citrusy scent, but not overpowering. It is better at eliminating odors than the lavender version. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
 Great product to use if you’re wanting less  chemicals and dyes in your soap. Plus it smells amazing and very fresh. Over all a very great product to have! 10/10
Sky M.
North Platte, NE
Absolutely in love with the smell of this dish soap. Was happy to find it stocked at my local Walmart for an amazing price. It works great on all my normal wear dishes, but need something stronger for heavily used dishes.
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I know it's a more natural product, but I feel like it does not really have a scent to it. I also think this dries my hands out more than other ones I have used. It works okay for washing dishes, but it is not my favorite
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the other soaps have!!