BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Lemongrass & Clementine Zest: Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum nonvolatiles, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, and tangelo oil.

Usage:

Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

• Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the oth...3 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I love that it has a zesty, citrusy smell for one. But I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out like some of the leading brands. Most importantly I can trust washing my childrens toys and bottles without the worry of what chemicals I may be washing them with. Seventh Generation also offers clarity if the ingredidents in all of their products. Love it.
Megan M.
Great dish soap for ingredient conscious homes! This lathers so wonderfully and cleans easily while being gentle on hands. It’s a soft formula that smells clean and citrusy without any harsh fragrances or chemicals. It’s great and lasts a long time!
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
I love everything about this dishsoap. It’s natural ingredients and doesn’t leave a smell or soapy residue on my hands or dishes. Gets my dishes sparkling clean and I know it’s safe for my family. Orange is my favorite scent from this line.
Megan M.
Love the citrus smell of this dish soap. It smells so fresh and clean in a natural way and isn’t overpowering. The soap cleans very well, including grease and stains, and doesn’t dry out my hands at all.
Veronica S.
I really enjoy using Seventh Generation products. The natural dish soap is one of my favorite products of theirs. Clementine zest and lemon grass is very refreshing smelling. This product is great at creating a lot of bubbles for a little bit of soap.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but also cleans just as well as the harsh cleaners. It has a light citrusy scent, but not overpowering. It is better at eliminating odors than the lavender version. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes.
Mrs. Sonjia W.
Centralia, WA
SERIOUSLY the ONLY dish soap we use. Having 2 kids and 2 Sugar gliders I have to make sure that the dishes of theirs I wash will not leave any residue, nor leave a yucky taste
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
 Great product to use if you’re wanting less  chemicals and dyes in your soap. Plus it smells amazing and very fresh. Over all a very great product to have! 10/10
Dawn M.
Seventh Generation is a fabulous company that I would highly recommend.They are sold at Target and my local grocery store and are fairly priced.They are also a natural product as this company fights to keep all the chemicals out!
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
I️ love seventh generation products. They’re a great company and they make great products. I️ really like that their products are green, that’s important to me. It smells nice, cleans my dishes great, and is affordable.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the other soaps have!!