BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Lemongrass & Clementine Zest: Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum nonvolatiles, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, and tangelo oil.

Usage:

Open the top of the dish soap bottle, lightly squeeze the dish soap bottle to dispense dish soap and return the dish soap bottle to counter surface.

• Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like...3 Answers
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish LiquidLemongrass and Clementine Zest more...
I love that it has a zesty, citrusy smell for one. But I also love that it doesn't dry my hands out like some of the leading brands. Most importantly I can trust washing my childrens toys and bottles without the worry of what chemicals I may be washing them with. Seventh Generation also offers clarity if the ingredidents in all of their products. Love it.
Loulou S.
Philadelphia
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lemongrass And Clementine Zest - Pack of 12 - 25 Fl Oz. more...
Great natural dish soap. Perfect for soaking or quickly washing. Has a light fresh citrus scent derived from plant based ingredients such as mandarin orange peel oil and lemongrass oil. It does not contain any synthetic fragrances, dyes, or triclosan. The plant based formula is effective and gets the job done. I’ve repurchased many times and will continue to repurchase. Definitely recommend!
Megan M.
Love the citrus smell of this dish soap. It smells so fresh and clean in a natural way and isn’t overpowering. The soap cleans very well, including grease and stains, and doesn’t dry out my hands at all.
Rosa R.
Laredo, TX
Love the fact that it's a natural product free from harsh chemicals that can stay on dishes. The smell is a nice lemongrass scent that is good while washing but doesn't stay for long (does stay smelling clean though!). I really liked the formula. You don't have to use a lot to get enough suds, and it's super powerful, leaving even the greasiest of dishes squeaky clean!
Diane W.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This fish soap works very well and leaves dishes clean and spot free. The fragrance is light but noticable. Unfortunately it seems to irritate the skin on my hands if I use it for more than a day or two in a row.
Veronica S.
I really enjoy using Seventh Generation products. The natural dish soap is one of my favorite products of theirs. Clementine zest and lemon grass is very refreshing smelling. This product is great at creating a lot of bubbles for a little bit of soap.
Kelly L.
Bend
Review for: Dish Liquid Lemongrass & Clementine Zest 50 oz more...
This is a great all natural cleaning product. I used it on my produce and dishes. The scent is pleasant and doesn’t over power the room. It is easy to find and relatively affordable.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but also cleans just as well as the harsh cleaners. It has a light citrusy scent, but not overpowering. It is better at eliminating odors than the lavender version. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes.
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
 Great product to use if you’re wanting less  chemicals and dyes in your soap. Plus it smells amazing and very fresh. Over all a very great product to have! 10/10
Jessica B.
I really like this product! The scent is great and I like that they use natural ingredients. It helps me to feel safer about using it on our dishes. I've also used it for cleaning surfaces in the kitchen and it does a great job with removing food, grease, etc.
Casandra F.
Kissimmee, FL
Great soap! Love how it doesn't have harsh chemicals like the other soaps have!!