BY SEVENTH GENERATION #15 in Disinfectants

*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Methicilin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.

CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.

•  Kills 99.99% of Household Germs*
  •  Fights Cold and Flu Viruses*
  •  Cleans & Disinfects in One Step

Disinfecting Wipes kill 99.99% of household germs* botanically
Effective against cold and flu viruses*
Disinfecting Wipes clean & disinfect in one easy step
EPA registered
Multi-surface cleaner
Disinfecting Wipes deodorize and effectively control odors

thymol (present as a component of thyme oil). Other ingredients: Aqua (water), sodium lauryl sulfate (palm kernel or coconut-derived cleaning agent), copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone) (mineral derived water mineralizer), citric acid and sodium citrate (cornstarch derived water softeners), essential oil fragrance† (origanum vulgare (oregano) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass)) oil. Wipe substrate: polyester, rayon. †Citral is a component of these essential oils.

Usage:

To Open Package: Open the lid and pull corner of wipe from the center of the roll. Feed the wipe through the guide, pulling it through to next perforation. Tear off wipe at perforation and close lid to retain moisture.

To Clean: Wet the surface with the wipe & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes.

To Disinfect:

1. Wet the surface with the wipe (spot test to check compatibility).
  2. Leave visibly wet for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.

Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Wipes
  • "However, the product got the job done and did have a pleasing smell." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this product because it cleans just as well as the more harsh chemical-laden cleaning wipes, but it's safe to use around food and around pets." in 1 review
  • "No icky smells great for cleaning up and disinfecting and not harmful!" in 1 review
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am personally quite happy with these. I'm kinda sad about the price, but I do understand it's harder to make something good for the environment. I do also have to say that there is a very "planty" odor after use that kinda lingers after use, but I LOVE these for my son's highchair, toilet seats, countertops, anything. They really foam up so they clean well. I still recommend them. I don't mind the smell, but my sister minds it, so it just depends.
Samantha B.
These wipes are amazing! I love them especially because they are natural. They really do clean well. I prefer these over Clorox wipes even tho I still use them. I just love how these wipes don’t smell chemically and strong. Great to use to if you have kids! Or if anyone is allergic or can’t handle the smell of Clorox wipes. These are inexpensive I definitely recommend!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using cleaning products that are natural and environmentally safe. Seventh Generation is a go to brand for me. I like these wipes as they are convenient and disinfect for fast cleaning. The only thing is the scent is a little strong for me and tends to linger.
Missy T.
Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes work wonders. I switched to them last year and I am not going back! These kill 99.99% of germs botanically, and I for one enjoy the lack of harsh chemical scent! The wipes are strong and do not tear easily. They are perfect for a quick cleaning before guests arrive. I would totally recommend this product!
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The odour of the product was not pleasant to me and they leaves my hands smelling kind of icky. I know it's an eco friendly product, so it doesn't use chemical fragrance, but surely there is some kind of plant extracts it can use instead.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are awesome multi-surface cleaning wipes when you’re in a hurry. I like the spray better, but sometimes I just need a wipe. They are normal sized, not too thick or thin. Affordable price and a brand you can trust.
Stephanie C.
Doral, FL
The smell is great.... it’s not toxic smell... for the quality I May say it’s great value and price! I bought this one online it’s super effective and we buy this all the time for my house... recommend to everyone
Sierra T.
Omaha, NE
These work really good! I feel like they do a good job cleaning things and the container is nice, plus the wipes are always adequately wet with product! The cons are the smell for me, I’m not a huge fan. And I also don’t like that they leave streaks when using them. It dries and goes away eventually so it’s not a big enough problem to keep me from using them. I will continue repurchasing these.
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are really good! There are so many areas I tried cleaning with other products that this was able to clean right up. It takes down the toughest stains and very quickly cleans the easiest of stains. They do have more a cleaner smell to them in my opinion but other than that this product is great!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These wipes are amazing.  First of all, they're totally safe for families, because they dont have the bleach and chemicals that other wipes have.  Second, they smell amazing.  They remind me of essential oils and leave my home smelling fresh and clean.  They're also nice and large, so they cover a lot of area in one wipe!  We may never go back to bleach again!
Erin A.
Newport News, VA
I have yet to use these but I use Seventh Generation laundry detergent and dish soap. Do these work well? Better than Clorox wipes? Are they strongly scented?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these better than lysol?
Ebony C.
How do these compare to Clorox wipes? I currently use Clorox and have been using them for a while.
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these work as good as other brand name disinfecting wipes?
Elias R.
Pomona, CA
I have been looking for clean up wipes, what's the smell on this tough?