BY SEVENTH GENERATION

*Kills 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, nonporous surfaces. CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.

•  Kills 99.99% of Household Germs*
  •  Deodorizes and Controls Odors
  •  No Rinsing or Wiping Needed

Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner kills 99.99% of household germs* botanically
Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner deodorizes and effectively controls odors
Streak-free spray for easy cleaning

Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
  • "I'm really up for buying anything Eco-friendly, with that said, this is a great product but I'm not a fan of the smell but it still smells better than bleach." in 2 reviews
  • "I like purchasing eco-friendly and safe products but I don't know how well this product actually cleaned.Smells great, but was a little pricey. " in 1 review
  • "I love that this has no harsh chemicals and I feel that this cleans just as well as other household cleaners." in 1 review
  • "It works really well & I love that it's all natural." in 1 review
  • "This cleaner works so much better than most chemical cleaners i've tried." in 1 review
Lisa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have severe allergies and standard cleaners were making me sneeze and my eyes water. I bought this at Target a few years ago and it has a game changer. I use it in my bathrooms and kitchen and it cleans very well. Best of all, it does not aggravate my allergies and I can clean without getting a headache from the smell. If you are looking to go more natural, or just looking for a different cleanser, check this out. It can be purchased at Target
Jessica M.
Bronx
Great citrus scent! Just knowing it does not contain super harsh chemicals but cleans as well as the other “dirty” ingredient cleaners. I’ve been trying to clean up my cleaning supplies, looking for more natural cleaner ingredients and for a reasonable price and I have found it in this product. Also it’s a very accessible and easy to find brand in most if not in all the larger stores.
Cristie F.
Review for: Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner, Lemongrass & Thyme, 26 fl oz more...
I'm a professional cleaning lady/organizer and I inhale a lot of a cleaning products throughout the week. I bought Seventh Generation's Disinfectant because I wanted something eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and more importantly, reduced my chances of getting chemical related cancer in the future. This product does a surprisingly good job at reducing oil slick on counter tops and lasted me almost a year with liberal use. I like the sturdy nozzle because with other products, they tend to stop working after a while. The scent reminds me of parsley. Part of professionally cleaning is making the house smell clean and no one thinks, "oh, my house smells so fresh and clean like parsley." I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again but only as a backup product.
Laura G.
Commerce
Review for: Other more...
Seventh gen all purpose disinfectant is my go to for everything except norovirus (for that we use hydrogen peroxide.) After we had water damage in our home we even learned thymol (the disinfectant in seventh gen) is an EPA registered moldicide. While it’s not what the remediation contractors used, it was great to learn that this cleaner is so handy, and we now use it in the bathroom and for deeper outdoor cleaning instead of just general around the house wiping down as we did before. It’s also safe for food contact and toys that go in a baby or toddler’s mouth without a subsequent rinsing, so it is number one in our two toddler household.
Rebecca N.
Savannah
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was disappointed with this product. I really want to use green or environmentally friendly cleaners. But I hate the smell. It cleans just as well as the competitors, but can’t stand the smell. I will continue to use until it’s gone to not be wasteful, but will be returning to the usual products I use.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried this to avoid toxic smells and to try ecco friendly products. I didn’t like the smell. Maybe it was the thyme that I noticed. This cleaned well and I felt good using it. I cleaned a multitude of surfaces with success. I would look at other products before buying this again.
Kaitlin J.
Aurora
Cleans pretty well and is supposed to be safer to use in the home. I would purchase again. Used mostly on my countertops in the bathroom and kitchen. Sprays out clear and that makes it a little difficult to see where I've sprayed it (possibly due to the color of my countertops).
Megan M.
Love the citrus smell of this spray!! It leaves things smeller even cleaner in a very fresh and natural way. The spray works well, and even cleans up tough spots after sitting a very short time. It’s also very fast drying. I purchase it every couple weeks and use it daily.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
It has a pleasant smell that’s not at all overbearing. Because it’s all-natural, I can clean my countertops without worrying about harmful chemicals leaching into the vegetables and fruits I leave there. It’s a reliable product that really can be used on any surface.
Brittney S.
Noblesville
I believe this product works well. I use is on the bathroom toilet, sink, counters, etc. I also like that is it not as harmful as other products. My only complaint is that I do mot enjoy the smell of this cleaner, but it is not strong. It's just a preference.
Megan C.
Does this really work for tough-crazy-kiddos-causing-a-riot mess?
Tiffany D.
Gainesville, Fl
I have only used a Seventh Generation Product once, however I am interested in re-utilizing this brand of household cleaning products in attempt to reduce the chemicals used in our household. I've read mixed reviews in regards to the fragrance; from what I vaguely remember the spray I used by Seventh Generation was scented with Lemon Grass(which seems to be common in natural cleaners). Has anyone tried any of the other products from this brand and what is your opinion on the fragrance(s) ?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can u use this on mirrors? Or wood
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does it contain pthalates?
Karen A.
Quiero probarlo a ver como me  va

Walmart