BY SEVENTH GENERATION #72 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

*Kills 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, nonporous surfaces. CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.

•  Kills 99.99% of Household Germs*
  •  Deodorizes and Controls Odors
  •  No Rinsing or Wiping Needed

Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner kills 99.99% of household germs* botanically
Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner deodorizes and effectively controls odors
Streak-free spray for easy cleaning

Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner
  • "I'm really up for buying anything Eco-friendly, with that said, this is a great product but I'm not a fan of the smell but it still smells better than bleach." in 2 reviews
  • "It works really well & I love that it's all natural." in 1 review
  • "I like purchasing eco-friendly and safe products but I don't know how well this product actually cleaned.Smells great, but was a little pricey. " in 1 review
  • "This cleaner works so much better than most chemical cleaners i've tried." in 1 review
  • "I love that this has no harsh chemicals and I feel that this cleans just as well as other household cleaners." in 1 review
Cristie F.
I'm a professional cleaning lady/organizer and I inhale a lot of a cleaning products throughout the week. I bought Seventh Generation's Disinfectant because I wanted something eco-friendly, cruelty-free, and more importantly, reduced my chances of getting chemical related cancer in the future. This product does a surprisingly good job at reducing oil slick on counter tops and lasted me almost a year with liberal use. I like the sturdy nozzle because with other products, they tend to stop working after a while. The scent reminds me of parsley. Part of professionally cleaning is making the house smell clean and no one thinks, "oh, my house smells so fresh and clean like parsley." I wouldn't be opposed to buying it again but only as a backup product.
Natalie C.
Idaho Falls
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love, love, love this brand of cleaners! It doesn’t stink like most cleaners. I love that it’s mostly natural so it won’t likely harm my pets. I feel better about my kids using it when they do chores. It gets the job does as well as other cleaners that contain harsh chemicals. I highly recommend it!
Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought Seventh Generation multi-surface cleaner from Amazon Prime Pantry, and it was a pretty good deal.  I like that it's not full of harsh chemicals, and it seems to do the trick as far as cleaning goes.  Knocked off 1 star because it does have a pretty strong herbal smell.
Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I tried this to avoid toxic smells and to try ecco friendly products. I didn’t like the smell. Maybe it was the thyme that I noticed. This cleaned well and I felt good using it. I cleaned a multitude of surfaces with success. I would look at other products before buying this again.
Kaitlin J.
Aurora
Cleans pretty well and is supposed to be safer to use in the home. I would purchase again. Used mostly on my countertops in the bathroom and kitchen. Sprays out clear and that makes it a little difficult to see where I've sprayed it (possibly due to the color of my countertops).
Karen D.
Salisbury, NC
Honestly, this spray has a very bad smell. When I started using it I couldn’t use it for a long period of time because I would get a headache. I’ve gotten a little more used to the smell and it gets the job done, but I am ready to move on to another multi-purpose cleaner.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
It has a pleasant smell that’s not at all overbearing. Because it’s all-natural, I can clean my countertops without worrying about harmful chemicals leaching into the vegetables and fruits I leave there. It’s a reliable product that really can be used on any surface.
Brittney S.
Noblesville
I believe this product works well. I use is on the bathroom toilet, sink, counters, etc. I also like that is it not as harmful as other products. My only complaint is that I do mot enjoy the smell of this cleaner, but it is not strong. It's just a preference.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
This is just about the only multi surface cleaner I buy. I use this in every room of my house. I like the scent and the fact that there are no harmful chemicals. I will continue to use this brand due to the ingredients and the affordable cost.
Erin K.
This product is my go to for cleaning. I love that it has no harsh chemicals, and it works very well. It doesn’t have a strong smell like some sprays, and it is good for its price, can be bought at places like Target and Walmart. A favorite.
Megan C.
Does this really work for tough-crazy-kiddos-causing-a-riot mess?
Tiffany D.
Gainesville, Fl
I have only used a Seventh Generation Product once, however I am interested in re-utilizing this brand of household cleaning products in attempt to reduce the chemicals used in our household. I've read mixed reviews in regards to the fragrance; from what I vaguely remember the spray I used by Seventh Generation was scented with Lemon Grass(which seems to be common in natural cleaners). Has anyone tried any of the other products from this brand and what is your opinion on the fragrance(s) ?
Angela S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can u use this on mirrors? Or wood
Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does it contain pthalates?
Karen A.
Quiero probarlo a ver como me  va