Seventh Generation Lemongrass Citrus Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner uploaded by Ashley R.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #54 in Bathroom Cleaners

*Kills 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37 (the Common Cold virus), Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, nonporous surfaces. CleanWell™ patented disinfecting technology based on Thyme Oil.

•  Kills 99.99% of Household Germs*
  •  Fights Cold and Flu Viruses*
  •  No Rinsing or Wiping Needed

Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner kills 99.99% of household germs* botanically
Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner is effective against cold and flu viruses*
Cleans and disinfects in one easy step
Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner deodorizes and effectively controls odors

Aqua (water), thymol (component of thyme oil), sodium lauryl sulfate (palm kernel or coconut-derived cleaning agent), copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone) (mineral derived water mineralizer), citric acid and sodium citrate (cornstarch derived water softeners), essential oil fragrance† (origanum vulgare (oregano) oil, cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil).

Usage:

TO CLEAN:

1. Wet the surface with the spray & wipe clean. For stubborn stains, let stand for a few minutes.
  2. Allow to penetrate, then wipe clean.

TO DISINFECT:

1. Wet the surface by sprayer (spot test to check compatibility).
  2. Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry.No rinsing or wiping is required, even on food contact surfaces.

TO DEODORIZE:

1. Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check compatibility).

Lynn B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I didn’t like this at all. I hated the smell in a small area and it lingered. I’m assuming it was the thyme. It cleaned ok. I would look at other products before I considered buying this again. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Adrienne M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells great! Non toxic! Safe around kids and pets! Repels insects! Disinfects! This stuff is awesome I use it for everything cleaning wise and it never fails me! Highly recommend to anyone who cares about the toxic ingredients in traditional cleaners! Even if you aren’t that person give this stuff a shot it will surprise you :)
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the Seventh Generation brand and use lots of their products, since we have a septic tank. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin, but also cleans just as well as the harsh cleaners. I love that it is made without harsh chemicals and free of dyes. The scent is pretty strong and it helps knock out nasty odors.
Jennifer W.
This works amazing at killing germs and making the bathroom smell amazing. I like this bc it doesn't have any toxic ingredients in it. The price point isn't as high as some other Green cleansers out there!
Lisa K.
Navarre, FL
I used to use so many toxic chemicals to clean my home. Now I feel so confident about how safe I'm keeping my family by using natural disinfectants like this one. It's very effective and has a pleasant scent. The only thing I don't like about this product is the packaging. I feel that if you're going to be an eco-friendly company, you should use more organically sourced bottles or at least, make them from recycled plastic.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This cleaner cleans great and after using it several times I noticed ants don't go near it. Every time it rains we have an ant invasion so it's good to have for cleaning and also keeping ants out of your bathroom.
Natalie M.
Irvine, CA
This works well for cleaning the surfaces in your bathroom where you want to kill germs while removing dirt and grime. I bought this at Target and it actually was pretty affordable even though it's a natural product. The only con is the smell is very strong, but you get used to it after a while.
Erin B.
Maybe I'll just stick with chemicals for bathroom cleaning. This stuff just didn't work for me. Yes it had less harmful chemicals but I had to scrub so much more and even then everything looked a little dingy. I won't be using this again but it was worth a shot.
Charleston B.
Lansing, MI
When it comes to cleaning with a great smell, my wife loves to grab Seventh Generation. We have a Lil' one so we this product doesn't contain all the extra harmful stuff that most cleaners on the market have today. We trust this brand.
Journee H.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Don't really care for the smell. I know it supposed to be natural so it has a earthy eco friendly smell to it. But it gets the job done and this the only cleanser I use for my bath room. No harsh chemicals or smells.
Gurleen  K.
I use it on everything around the house
Gurleen  K.
I use it on everything around the house
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this any good? Where can I find it?
Jessica R.
Can I use this everywhere is it safe?
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
Does it work on hard stains?