Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

Claire L.
These smell great and work well for it being a natural product. I do find that I can't leave tough messes on my dishes (caked on food) with this though.
Jenna S.
Love the smell of the lemon! However doesn't clean as well as I hoped. But because it's safer than other dishwashing cleaners I still give it high marks!
christine l.
Genoa City, WI
Seventh Generation Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs..Lemon..Work great.. My dishwasher doesn't smell bad afterwards.. My dishes are clean and sparkly
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
I'm my experience this works great and leaves dishes very clean. Glad to have a better alternative to some of the really nasty stuff in some detergents
Emma S.
I generally like seventh generation but this soap left my dishes with a film and a smell. Normally I don't go for scent added items and this is why!
Lee N.
Severna Park, MD
You need a good dishwasher or these don’t work well. Maybe it is because they are a pack? But my Bosch and this brand don’t seem to like each other.
Gretchen Z.
Chesterton
Wanted to love it but it didnt clean as well as i wanted. Had to run it thru twice and its not cheap. Might try it again when there's a great sale.
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
They smell heavenly and they work so well! I find that they are a bit pricey than other brands but when it goes on sale, I make sure to grab some!
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
And my house we use a lot of 7th generation dishwashing detergent and dish washing soap smells fantastic it's eco-friendly and it does a great job
Sierra L.
Seal Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
This is one of my favorite brands. I stick with this one because it works well and is a brand that is trying to help our planet at the same time.
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?