Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

Haley M.
Meshoppen, PA
Not a harsh smell like most detergent packs, and very trustworthy to clean all my dishes and baby bottles. I was worried looking for a product to clean them with but this I do trust.
Ashley R.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I personally do not like the smell of this detergent but it works very well and it doesn't leave a residue! Wish it came in powder, if it does I need to know where!?
Christie  A.
Theodore, AL
Great dish washing packs! I like that you don't have to take any wrapping off and they really clean my dishes without leaving any residue! Plus safe for my family!
Nikki F.
We use this every time we wash bottles, soppy cups or anything my kids eat off of or drink out of. I like not having to worry about the harsh chemical residue being left on our dishes.
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This has become one of my favorite natural
Cleaning products. It cleans very well and leaves everything nice and fresh. It doesn't leave any water stains either
emma r.
Little Rock, AR
I love this product. First off you know that it is safe for your house and all living things in there. Secondly it smells amazing. And third. It does its job!
Bethany B.
Piedmont, SC
These smell amazing, work incredibly well and aren’t that expensive. This is what we use for every load of dishes that we wash in our dishwasher and love it!
Christine S.
Leaves dishes clean and I did not notice any spots on the glasses. You pay a little more for the product but well worth it. Plus it give a nice lemon dcent
Clarissa G.
Moore, OK
My husband helps me do the dishes and he loves these because he never knows how much detergent to use. With these packs you just grab one and throw it in!
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This cleaner is fantastic. It smells great and is easy to use. It seems to clean everything really well and is long lasting. It is a great value product.
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?