Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I like that they are natural products but these pods leave my dishes streaky and not clean at all. I really wanted to like them bc of being jontoxic. Mostly use them now for my baby bottles in the dishwasher
I love the ease of the Seventh Generations Detergent Packs. The fact that I can just drop them in and start the dishwasher makes my hectic life just a little more simple. The residue we used to find built up on our glasses now ceases to exist. We are thoroughly enthused about that.
Kristen R.
Howell, NJ
I feel more environmentally and health-conscious knowing I am washing my family's dishes with these. I took one star away because I don't think they clean quite as well as Cascade, but the benefits are worth it!
Ashley M.
Belleair, FL
I'm so obsessed with these! My dishes and glasses never look dull even was after wash! The price is fantastic and this works like a charm! I recommend this to anyone who is looking to find the perfect detergent for dishes!
Danna B.
Colorado Springs, CO
New to this product. Haven't done all of my research but had heard good things about it. So far, things are getting cleaned and it is working great. I'm wanting to buy organic/natural products that use very little chemicals, so I'll be looking at the ingredients!
Christine W.
Odessa, TX
I like how I can just stick one in without worrying about pouring anything. It makes me feel more comfortable knowing I'm using natural products on dishwater we eat off of. It's not the strongest at removing grime but gets the job done decently.
Kelli W.
This dish detergent has been great so far! Dissolves great in the dishwasher. I do need to use an in-wash dry booster, but that's not a problem. They leave my dishes clean and free of water stains! It's a product I can trust, too, with my children.
Hallee B.
Wickliffe, OH
Cleans my dishes without leaving behind residue. My dishes come out of the washer nice and shiny and the lemon smel if very pleasant. It so easy to throw a pack in the dishwasher and run it. Super convenient and superior quality.
Elsa E.
These are more expensive then most detergents, but I love the fact that they are much healthier. Also we have really hard water so the lemon in them helps so our dishes don't have water stains after being washed.
Miranda C.
These work pretty good. I prefer the liquid but when I'm in a rush I just throw it in there and go. It gets my dishes clean. They are kind of pricey and hard to come by. They don't sell at my local store
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?