Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

• Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.2 Answers
  • Does this leave a film on dishes4 Answers
Buy on Target
Chanel H.
Winterville, NC
This has become one of my favorite natural
Cleaning products. It cleans very well and leaves everything nice and fresh. It doesn't leave any water stains either
Christine S.
Leaves dishes clean and I did not notice any spots on the glasses. You pay a little more for the product but well worth it. Plus it give a nice lemon dcent
Clarissa G.
Moore, OK
My husband helps me do the dishes and he loves these because he never knows how much detergent to use. With these packs you just grab one and throw it in!
Claire L.
These smell great and work well for it being a natural product. I do find that I can't leave tough messes on my dishes (caked on food) with this though.
Jenna S.
Love the smell of the lemon! However doesn't clean as well as I hoped. But because it's safer than other dishwashing cleaners I still give it high marks!
Emily H.
This cleaner is fantastic. It smells great and is easy to use. It seems to clean everything really well and is long lasting. It is a great value product.
christine l.
Genoa City, WI
Seventh Generation Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs..Lemon..Work great.. My dishwasher doesn't smell bad afterwards.. My dishes are clean and sparkly
Tabitha E.
Mobile, AL
I'm my experience this works great and leaves dishes very clean. Glad to have a better alternative to some of the really nasty stuff in some detergents
Emma S.
I generally like seventh generation but this soap left my dishes with a film and a smell. Normally I don't go for scent added items and this is why!
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
They smell heavenly and they work so well! I find that they are a bit pricey than other brands but when it goes on sale, I make sure to grab some!
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.