Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

• Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.2 Answers
  • Does this leave a film on dishes4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
I love my seventh generation products. I don't have to worry about what I'm exposing my kids and myself to when I use their products. These work well in my dishwasher and everything comes out clean and spot free. They are not terribly expensive and I often find coupons too.
Mariah R.
Boulder, CO
Works great! I have struggled with natural dish washing soap and found this one actually does the job while being nice on the environment. It smells delicious. As all dishwasher soaps it is pricey; and, it is worth it so that I don't have to hand wash my dishes :-)
Melissa V.
These work great to get the dishes nice and clean. I like how it smells and loved that it didn't leave smudges on my dishes and cups. I was surprised that it got the tuff stuff out. I also love how this brand is representing the good and green for our environment.
Angela S.
Dorchester, MA
I love the smell of these! They really smell light and fresh, not like they have chemicals in them at all. They make me feel like I am using the best product out there and they clean really well. I would most certainly recommend these for anyone to use!
Val Q.
Attleboro, MA
I used these once for my preschool classroom's dishwasher. They are a little pricey, but the cleaning power is good. The reason I stopped purchasing is because of the fragrance being a bit of an irritant to some of my students with sensitive skin.
Meg D.
Danville, PA
I bought this at my local grocer. Trying to care for the environment and what not. From what I have read the ingredients aren'the much different than Dawe and no better or worse on my dishes as a wole. I dig the lemon scent.
Ashley R.
Port St Lucie, FL
These are my favorite dishwashing pods. Easy to use and smell of clean lemon without leaving a strong scent on the dishs after they have been run through the dishwasher. Leaves the dishs clean and spot free.
Ashley G.
Kerman, CA
I found these on clearance and decided to give them a try. They worked great and I wish I had bought what was left on the shelf. The scent isn't too strong but smells great I the bag. I would buy them again.
Leticia A.
Orlando, FL
I like that they are natural products but these pods leave my dishes streaky and not clean at all. I really wanted to like them bc of being jontoxic. Mostly use them now for my baby bottles in the dishwasher
I love the ease of the Seventh Generations Detergent Packs. The fact that I can just drop them in and start the dishwasher makes my hectic life just a little more simple. The residue we used to find built up on our glasses now ceases to exist. We are thoroughly enthused about that.
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.