Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #43 in Dishwashing Detergent

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Emma B.
I give this about a 80% for getting food off our dishes. I always run my dishwasher at a high temp and it seems to work the best. I’ve used Cascade and it doesn’t work quite as well, but I like that this is more natural.
Marian B.
I have these auto shipped from Target every 5 weeks. I got a free sample and I liked it so much I started using them instead of the finish quantum ones I used. These are less expensive and they do a really great job.
Faith-Lauren W.
I love a natural detergent that I know is safe for my home AND efficiently cleans my dishes. I always do my best to reduce the amount of toxic chemicals that are used within my household and this product - and anything by Seventh Gen. is the perfect way to go - also not super expensive!
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
I like that these are a natural alternative to the other dishwashing pods. they keep my dishes clean, and are only a little bit pricier than other brands. While these do leave less of a sparkling shine than other brands, My conscience is always clear when using Seventh Generation.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love natural products for our earth. This cleans my dishes effectively, yet doesn't throw a bunch of chemicals into our eco system to harm our critters out there. Win win situation for us both. Plus I love the lemon scent.
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Works good. Some natural brands are not very effective but this definitely worked well I was satisfied with the purchase and it wasn't that expensive either. I'll definitely buy it again. So important to use clean products
Carmen H.
Malta
I like these detergent packs because they contain natural cleaning components instead of using chemical filled others. I also have to love the scent of fresh lemon and and the look of the clean they leave my dishes in.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Seventh Generation products. I have been using some of their products for over a decade. I love that they now have these natural dishwasher detergent pods that you can use in lieu of their powdered detergent. All you have to do is put one of these pods in your dishwasher (where the detergent usually goes). Close the detergent lid, shut the dishwater, select the dishwasher settings, press start, and viola! No more accidentally pouring too little or way too much dishwasher detergent in the dishwasher. These are so quick and easy to use. And Seventh Generation is free of a lot of the harsh and toxic chemicals that most cleaning product brands are chock full of. If you are new to this brand and/or using the dishwasher detergent pods, just buy a bag. If you don't like them, you can always return them and get your money back. But I have a feeling that you won't return these. :)
Erika K.
Hermitage, TN
I love natural products that are good for me and the environment. These packs make doing the dishes super easy just place it in where the liquid goes without the liquid mess and spots in the glasses.
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.
Leidy daliza R.
Doral, FL
Do you think the product effectively disinfects?

back