Seventh Generation Lemon Dishwasher Packs uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Lemon: Citrus Grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil.

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

• Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.2 Answers
  • Does this leave a film on dishes4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stephanie K.
Puyallup, WA
I love 7Gen products, they clean everything so well and smell great, too! I love that they’re natural and chemical free. I think they are a good value too for their price. I use their laundry detergent, dish soap, & dishwasher soap. I am impressed with all of them so far. They even offer a free and clear up scented version for the people who are sensitive to fragrances. I personally enjoy the scented versions, but use both versions :)
Missy T.
I recently switched to Seventh Generation Lemon Scent Dishwasher Detergent Packs and they work great. There is no film left on my dishes at all. I feel these work better than the mainstream dishwasher tabs. I would recommend this product.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
I feel safe using this brand and product. I am it worried about harmful chemical residue being left behind on my dishes. This is my go to brand and I will continue to purchase.
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Emma B.
I give this about a 80% for getting food off our dishes. I always run my dishwasher at a high temp and it seems to work the best. I’ve used Cascade and it doesn’t work quite as well, but I like that this is more natural.
Faith-Lauren W.
I love a natural detergent that I know is safe for my home AND efficiently cleans my dishes. I always do my best to reduce the amount of toxic chemicals that are used within my household and this product - and anything by Seventh Gen. is the perfect way to go - also not super expensive!
Lindsey D.
Nashville, TN
I like that these are a natural alternative to the other dishwashing pods. they keep my dishes clean, and are only a little bit pricier than other brands. While these do leave less of a sparkling shine than other brands, My conscience is always clear when using Seventh Generation.
Kelli W.
This dish detergent has been great so far! Dissolves great in the dishwasher. I do need to use an in-wash dry booster, but that's not a problem. They leave my dishes clean and free of water stains! It's a product I can trust, too, with my children.
Tabitha B.
Cocoa Beach, FL
I love natural products for our earth. This cleans my dishes effectively, yet doesn't throw a bunch of chemicals into our eco system to harm our critters out there. Win win situation for us both. Plus I love the lemon scent.
Sita P.
Redlands, CA
Works good. Some natural brands are not very effective but this definitely worked well I was satisfied with the purchase and it wasn't that expensive either. I'll definitely buy it again. So important to use clean products
Nadezda G.
Does this leave a film on dishes
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
Where can these be purchased, my target didn’t have any.