Seventh Generation Lemon Chamomile Wood Cleaner uploaded by Jess I.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Treat your wood and other non-porous household surfaces to a little love. The organic coconut oil in our Wood Cleaner cleans, hydrates and restores with no yellowing build up.

WE CARE

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%) fragranced with essential oils and botanical extracts from lemon and chamomile.

•  Cleans & Conditions Wood
  •  Works without Buildup
  •  Fragrance from Essential Oils

Produces no harsh fumes
Wood Cleaner that works with non-yellowing coconut oil
Natural Wood Cleaner is a USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Biodegradable
Contains no phosphates
Safe for treated wood and hard, non-porous surfaces

Ingredients: Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), caprylyl/decyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived conditioning agent), ethyl levulinate glycerol ketal (plant-derived solvent), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived conditioning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) leaf oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage: Spray on surface and wipe with soft, dry cloth. Buff for best results. Not for use on floors.

Jess I.
Newington, CT
Love love love this product the smell is ok it is Lemon Chamomile but you get use to it. This product is a cleaner spary it on leave a couple seconds and whip with a cloth and you see the dirty and dust come right off. This is also very inexpensive product. This is also great if you like all natural product like i do and if you have small kids that you do not want them breathing the toxin from other product and also your self.
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love products that I can feel comfortable letting my child help use. And Seventh Generation never disappoints. The wood cleaner has a very mild scent compared to most and I find it gives great shine without too much slick residue. Keeps the dust away and keeps my table  looking good as new
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
While this product is completely all natural and has the ingredients listed right on the bottle it is not my favorite wood cleaner. I used this cleaner on my old wood kitchen table and it left very visible streaks even after it had dried and seemed to dry out the wood. I would recommend this product over the chemical laden alternatives, however, I believe there are better natural product alternatives.
Sue C.
Love seventh generation products. Natural and eco-friendly products. It also vegan friendly. Gets mess off of wood and leaves it clean and shiny.
adriana g.
Review for: Seventh Generation Wood Cleaner - 18 oz more...
Este producto me deja el piso super limpio lo recomiendo totalmente muy bueno creo que les servirá bastante
Audrey G.
Madera, CA
Love this stuff! I have little ones and it gets all of their gunk off the tables etc.

Target