Seventh Generation Lavender/Thyme Disinfectant Spray uploaded by Melissa B.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Botanical disinfectant spray features an active ingredient that's made from essential oils to kill 99.99 percent of bacteria and viruses without the use of harsh solvents. Its gentle formula does not require you to rinse surfaces even when cleaning food contact surfaces for quick, simple cleanings. Plus, special odor eliminators seek out unpleasant smells to leave rooms smelling freshly cleaned. Bag-on-valve technology uses a nonflammable, compressed air propellant for safe use by you and our environment. Disinfectant spray is perfect for use in offices, daycare centers, restaurants, schools and more.

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa B.
I LOVE this disinfectant spray.I love the ingredients and how safe this product is.Its very light weight as it's sprayed.The scent is very very strong and lingers all day,i feel like it right away kills germs and blocks odors.I don't care too much for the scent,it doesn't stop me from using this though.
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
This disinfectant spray is a godsend! I love that I stumbled upon it at target! It has such a nice and pleasant scent, light, but enjoyable. My kids are constantly sharing germs and this stuff makes spraying off all the playroom toys a breeze! I would definitely buy it again!
Genedra T.
I like this. I feel like it does it's job at eliminating germs. I'm not crazy about the scent, it smells really earthy but that's ok. I also like the safety lock on the sprayer, very helpful if you have kids around.