BY SEVENTH GENERATION #70 in Disinfectants

Eliminate odors and kill household germs* with this no-rinse required Disinfectant Spray. With the active ingredient Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil), this disinfectant spray kills cold and flu viruses* on hard, non-porous surfaces. Non-flammable. Powered by compressed air.

•  Our new Disinfectant Sprays are now available at stores nationwide!
  • Kills cold & flu viruses*
  • Eliminates odors
  • No rinse required, even on food contact surfaces and children’s toys
  • Non-flammable - powered by compressed air
  • Botanical disinfectant made from essential oils

*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil): 0.05%. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone), citric acid, sodium citrate, and essential oils fragrance.†† Compressed air (propellant).

Lavender Vanilla and Thyme Scent: Coriandrum sativum (coriander) fruit oil, cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) extract, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) oil, vanilla planifolia flower extract, vanillin. ††Linalool is a component of this fragrance.

Usage:
To Disinfect & Deodorize
1) Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check surface compatibility).
2) Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces).

Buy on Jet.com
Sol S.
I love using this on my son’s highchair and toys because it’s safe to use even on food contact surfaces. The smell it gives off is less strong than other disinfectant sprays but I don’t find it pleasant as well. Although it disappears after a few minutes so I don’t mind it so much. I love the fact that it doesn’t require wiping down or rinsing and how seventh generation lists all the ingredients they use on their label. Packaging is nice and for those like me who have a toddler the lock feature on the nozzle is a smart feature to have. Excellent product over-all.
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
This disinfectant spray smells so good with vanilla lavender and Thyme sent. It does leave a very strong scent to it so please be aware of that. But I really love that it kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses and that it has no rinse required.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
I am not crazy about the smell. I guess I was expecting more of a lavender smell. I love the idea of using this clean safe product in my home. I’m hoping I like the other scents. Otherwise I’m going to go back to my EO in a spray bottle.
Rose W.
Ocala, FL
I love using this product because it disinfects everything safely. I feel safe using on my baby’s toys. The smell is ok but very strong oh thyme which is one of the active ingredients. I will buy this again when I run out.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
I love how it’s an all natural disinfectant. It works awesome but the only down side to it is it doesn’t smell like lavender to me. It seriously smells like pepper spray. It smells horrible and it stays smelling like that through the whole house. I wish they had better scents.
Alyssa M.
I love how big this can is it smells amazing and the fact that it's all natural is even better it's a really good disinfected I use it in my bathtub and it descent isn't even as strong as like Lysol would be so this is a win-win for five bucks you can't beat that and it kills 99 point 99% bacteria and viruses
Burgandi M.
Austin, TX
This disinfectant spray is a godsend! I love that I stumbled upon it at target! It has such a nice and pleasant scent, light, but enjoyable. My kids are constantly sharing germs and this stuff makes spraying off all the playroom toys a breeze! I would definitely buy it again!
Michelle N.
Stockton, CA
Seventh Generation Lavender Vanilla & Thyme Disinfectant Spray got this in my campaign for seventh generation and I must say it works well has a very strong smell but it works especially when House is sick spray it around me to keep the germs out
Megan M.
Great smelling air spray! I love that this is an aerosol free spray that dispenses in a super fine mist and smells so fresh and clean! I even spray it on table tops to wipe down and disinfect without harsh chemicals.
Genedra T.
I like this. I feel like it does it's job at eliminating germs. I'm not crazy about the scent, it smells really earthy but that's ok. I also like the safety lock on the sprayer, very helpful if you have kids around.