Seventh Generation Lavender Refreshing Facial Wipes uploaded by Amber B.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Treat your face to a gentle, thorough clean - even on the go! Our refreshing Facial Cleansing Cloths are infused with 100% plant-based cleansers that leave delicate facial skin feeling nurtured and healthy.

Uncover your natural beauty with Seven Generation's complete line of USDA Certified Biobased skin care products. Our Refreshing Facial Cleansing Cloths gently remove impurities including dirt, oil and makeup while calming skin. Hypoallergenic and alcohol free.

Ingredients: Water, gluconolactone*, polyglyceryl-4 caprate*, glycerin*, caprylic/capric triglyceride*, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum*, tocopherol*, caprylyl/capryl glucoside*, sodium hydroxide, potassium sorbate, calcium gluconate, essential oil and botanical extract fragrance*.

Usage: Gently wipe face & neck, cleanse, unwind. Do not flush.

Buy on Amazon
Angela S.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought the 30 pack of wipes in the lavender scent, and i really don't like it. I find the wipes to be harsh and drying to my face. The scent is overwhelming. I will not buy this again.
Amber B.
While shopping at my local discount store, I saw these and thought to myself "ehh, why not?". I was pleasantly surprised to find these wipes are quite affective at removing my makeup AND they don't irritate my face, which happens quite often with cleaning wipes. the one and only down side to these is the smell isn't the greatest BUT that is just my personal opinion! I would definitely recommend at least trying these.
Linda K.
This review is for the Mandarin scented wipes. I received these for free via Amazon coupons. I was very excited to try these for the first time. As the title suggests, I was less than pleased with these wipes. They felt slimy against my skin and left a very pungent medicinal scent. My face did not feel clean after use. I have even tried to use two or three wipes each time and each time was disappointed with the result. My boyfriend also expressed his dislike for the smell of these wipes even after several hours of last use. I would never buy these or use them even if they were free again.
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I loved these wipes! They smelled pleasant and were refreshing on my skin. I felt like they took off most of my makeup, but didn't irritate my skin like some wipes do. I would definitely repurchase!
Jennifer B.
Brockport, NY
I love using these wipes when I need to quickly clean my face. Sometimes I am cleaning off makeup, sometimes I am just wanting to feel refreshed. These wipes work for both purposes! I also love the smell. I think it really helps to give you that refreshed feel.
Kaitlin F.
I did not care for the mandarin scented wipes. They were very dry and I had to use a lot of force to get all my makeup off. I didn't like the smell, either; I didn't think it smelled very much like mandarins.
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I recently discovered these facial wipes and I am in love. They are so great to use at the end of a busy day. Just a quick wipe of my face and I'm off to bed. And they smell great too.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
These face wipes are great for removing makeup and overall cleanliness of the skin. I have normal skin and did not notice any irritation. It is a little pricey for 30 wipes.
Sydney T.
I love this brand and adore their cleaning products, yet I do not entirely love their makeup wipes as they are not as comparable to more reliable makeup brands.
Alexa W.
Buena Park, CA
So these wipes can be used for absolutely anyone. We actually use it for ourselves and our dogs. My dogs absolutely love it and we do to!