BY SEVENTH GENERATION #36 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?2 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it would do...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Karen R.
Washington
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid more...
I bought this whilst I was in a hurry. Big regret when I returned home. The first ingredient is Sodium Lauryl sulfate, the second glycerin. Sodium Lauryl sulfate is known to cause skin irritations. It does for me. Going to return the unopened product. Glycerin dries out the skin. I steer clear of glycerin. Yet the product claims to be non toxic.
Elaine T.
Roanoke
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
I have been trying to switch out my regular household cleaning products for healthier ones. I found this dish soap on sale at walmart and was excited to give it a try. I was not impressed. I know that suds don't necessarily mean something is clean and lack of suds doesn't necessarily mean that it's not cleaning, but i had to use a ton of this stuff to get anything off of my dishes and I still felt like there was food residue.
Stephanie C.
Waterford, CT
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
I'm not sure why but this soap became cloudy and chunky within only a couple of weeks after opening. It also left a lot of my dishes spotty and unclean. I would not repurchase, even though it smells great.
Liz D.
I was not impressed with this dish soap. It was pricey and I felt that it didn't really wash my dishes. The smell was also an issue--it was awful.
Jessica R.
Albany, GA
I already reviewed this product, but it wouldn't let me move on until I reviewed it again.
Crystal L.
New York
I loved the scent but this stuff did not get my dishes clean. I didn’t have a dishwasher for two years and this stuff could not cut grease and actually clean my dishes. I wouldn’t recommend this if you do any cooking or hand wash any of your dishes.
Dina E.
Jeddah, Makkah
One of the most important household cleaning products which helps eliminate bacteria, dirt
Beautiful smell
I recommend using it
Stacy F.
Summerville, SC
The sent is great, I find the dish soap doesn't irritate my hands but the dishes doesn't seem to get clean and it definitely doesn't cut the grease.
Jenny F.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Natural Lavender Floral & Mint Dish Liquid Refill 36 fl. oz. Pouch more...
While I know that I am using an ecologically conscious brand, and my dishes get clean, I can't say I love the smell of the lavender mint dish liquid. I don't like the smell of lavender on my eating utensils, and it doesn't suds up that much, so I find myself using more than I know I need.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid, Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
Detergent is one of the most everyday products. Available in different brands and with a wide variety of fragrances, detergents are easy to find and can be purchased at very affordable prices.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?