BY SEVENTH GENERATION #16 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it ...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wonderi...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valerie G.
My favorite dishwashing soap by far that's on the market. I see and feel the difference when I'm washing the dishes. I used to feel like they didn't rinse completely and there is a film that stays behind with other brands. Seventh generation rinsed off perfectly and didn't leave anything behind after rinsing. I also felt that due to no extra film the dishes are easier to wash and they don't slip from my hands. I will continue using this and I highly recommend it!
Hillary N.
St Marys, PA
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
I first bought this because I liked the smell of it, and I’m glad I bought it. I will never use another dish soap other than this! I like it because it’s natural and smells amazing. It cleans your dishes very well. A little bit goes a long way and it suds up very easily! I definitely recommend! It isn’t pricey either.
Rachel R.
I love the entire seventh generation product line! In addition to the products working well, I love supporting a company that is environmentally minded. I feel good using these products because they help me reduce my carbon footprint and feel as though I’m doing my part to be more environmentally friendly!
Aleisha E.
Kansas City, MO
Seventh Generation never fails to provide natural dish soaps that seriously get rid of tough grease and food from all kinds of dishes. This dish detergent is no different, the lavender scent is so calming and makes washing dishes an enjoyable, almost therapeutic task. In love with this dish soap.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my go to brand. All the scents are great and I feel comfortable hand washing dishes without leaving harmful chemicals behind for my family. The cost is comparable to others and it comes in a very large bottle. I will always use this brand over any other.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
This product is great for our house because it’s so fresh and clean. It also is better on our hands when we are washing dishes. I believe this product does provide a good value, since you cannot really put a price on better for the environment products.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I loved the scent but this stuff did not get my dishes clean. I didn’t have a dishwasher for two years and this stuff could not cut grease and actually clean my dishes. I wouldn’t recommend this if you do any cooking or hand wash any of your dishes.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This dish soap is very good. It does not leave my dishes, containers, pots, pans, utensils or anything else I missed greasy! I love the scent and how sensitive it is on my skin. I usually don't even wash dishes with gloves because I like this one so much :)
Melissa B.
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid more...
Love love love this soap. This is my first time using and I love the natural smell. It works so good and a little goes a long way. The minty smell
Just smellS so good. I got mine on sale for $3.99 didn’t think it was too bad for good quality.
Missy T.
I love this soap. I use it in my bathrooms and kitchen and it has such a lovely scent. This brand is free from harsh chemicals and will tell you why each ingredient is in their product if you go to their website; the company is very transparent. I would recommend this product.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?