BY SEVENTH GENERATION #36 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?2 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it would do...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering becau...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda G.
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
This is the only brand I have purchased that I like everything about it. It is very gentle on my hands and my sensitive babies skin. It cleans dishes easily and smells very good. I like that is made from natural products instead of all the chemical surfactants.
Emily  L.
Greenville, SC
A beautiful scent like this makes me want to do my dishes every single day. Soft on the hands and tough on the food, it's a great value for the quality you receive. A great size you really feel like you're getting a full bottle of cleaner instead of a half-used bottle.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid more...
This is my new go-to dish soap. I do not have a dish washer, so I wanted a more natural soap. I have eczema and this is gentle and does not irritate it like other soaps. It smells great, but natural and not overpowering. It is a great degreaser, and isn't super sudsy. I make sure to keep a backup for my backup onhand. There are usually coupons on Cartwheel for Target.
Jessica H.
Lima, OH
Anyone who has tried a natural dish detergent knows the real test is a greasy pan - this Seventh Generation detergent does an excellent job of cleaning even my grungiest dishes.  The scent is nice but not overpowering, and the formula doesn't leave your hands overly dry.  It's on my regular rotation of natural & biodegradable cleaning products.
Kat M.
Bellflower , CA
This dish soap is my absolute favorite. I wash dishes multiple times in a day. I love this brand because not only is it natural but they have the best smelling verities. You can smell the difference, this company had genuine essential oil smells.
Max H.
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Natural Lavender Floral & Mint Dish Liquid Refill 36 fl. oz. Pouch more...
I love the 7th generation mission. The refill pouch lets you use less plastic. Just be careful when you're pouring it in. Wonderful relaxing scent. Degreases, gentle on the skin. It's more expensive than non-natural cleaners, but natural home is a priority for me.
Lindsay E.
Burlington, IA
This is the best dish soap I've used. I love Seventh Generation natural products, and they leave me feeling good about my choice for the environment. This dish soap works very well, I've used natural ones previously that didn't lift the grease well and left residue, but that's not the case with this product. It's very reasonably priced and I definitely recommend it.
Carli P.
Sandpoint, ID
This is a really good product, I really like the scent and it makes your hands soft and feeling fresh. It really does good washing greasy pans or dishes and cleans very well. I would recommend this to others, and it's better for the environment too!
Aidan B.
Minneapolis, MN
Seventh Generation Dish soap is great. Unlike some other natural dish soaps I have tried, this one is concentrated so it works as well as regular brands. It smells great ( I love lavender) and rinses clean. I would defiantly recommend this soap, its not too much more than the regular and so much better for the environment.
Sarah H.
Cleveland, NC
Just recently tried this and I do like it! I would like to move towards more natural cleaning products and I have been impressed with how well this cleans dishes! One thing I have noticed is that this doesn't produce as many suds but that is neither here nor there to me. A bit more out of pocket but I think the benefits pay off.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?