BY SEVENTH GENERATION #25 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it ...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wonderi...10 Answers
Jerdine C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid more...
THIS SOAP IS THE BOMB TO YOUR DISHED, like omg this will clean so good, and the scent is very delicate and so soft , make sure don’t put too much on the sponge or it will get very soapy 🙂
Kathleen D.
Downers Grove, IL
I love this stuff. I started using it a few months ago to wash my baby's bottles . I feel good knowing I'm using something natural and non toxic and imo it works just as well as any other dish soap with a subtle scent
Liz W.
Wareham, MA
Love the scent but don't love the SLS. Works great and don't need a lot. My bottle has lasted longer than my mother in laws same sized bottle of commercial brand because I don't need to use as much
Amanda E.
Decorator Expert Level 3
My mom lives for this stuff. She says it makes her actually look forward to doing dishes. I am slightly allergic to lavender, so I can't stand the scent unfortunately!
Emily T.
Sherwood, OH
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
One of my favorite dish liquids. It competes well against Dawn and has a great scent. It suds nicely and I feel good about using this and supporting a great company.
Savannah C.
Maydelle
This dish soap works well and smells wonderful. It also fairly natural, so I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals getting all over my hands and drying them out.
Brandi G.
Owasso
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
I love the smell. It’s not overpowering but it’s very fresh. To me, it works just as well as Dawn. It’s a little more expensive but most cruelty free things are.
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this on all of my toddler's items. Love the smell, it's fresh and pleasant . It cleans and bubbles really well. I love that you only need a few drops for it to do a great job. A bottle will last forever and we do a lot of kitchenware washing. My favorite is it being natural, don't have to worry about chemicals being used on the things my child has near his mouth!
Maia S.
Sacramento, CA
I love seventh generation products! Are use from diapers to detergent to dish soap's to sprays. I love their dish soap because it is so light on your hands. It doesn't dry them or crack them. It takes off all the dirt and grease and oil's off my dishes without damaging my skin. My hands are very important to me because that is where they show aging and a product that is easy and doesn't have harsh chemicals is very important to me. Please be sure to check out seventh generation dish soap. I promise you won't be disappointed!
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?