Shelly B.

I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?

Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tower City, PA
2 months, 3 weeks ago
Decorator Expert Level 3
My mom says the opposite! Weird how stuff works differently for people.
Jaimie R.
Jaimie R.
Oxford, OH
2 years, 9 months ago
I don't have a dishwasher and can do dishes 3-5 times a day, and I haven't noticed dry hands with this product.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
2 years, 11 months ago
I did not feel like that.
caitlin g.
caitlin g.
Norfolk, VA
3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah I had the same problem, I also noticed a residue. Going to stick to my Method dish soap.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.
orange city, FL
3 years, 6 months ago
YEP! and I also noticed it left a residue on my dishes