BY SEVENTH GENERATION #24 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it ...2 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wonderi...10 Answers
Aleisha E.
Kansas City, MO
Seventh Generation never fails to provide natural dish soaps that seriously get rid of tough grease and food from all kinds of dishes. This dish detergent is no different, the lavender scent is so calming and makes washing dishes an enjoyable, almost therapeutic task. In love with this dish soap.
Teresa N.
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid, Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
This dish soap is not only beneficial to our planet but to my hands. The lavender flower gives off a very floral scent that keeps my kitchen smelling good while cleaning the dishes. When I use this product I don’t feel as bad when the soap goes down the drain since it’s a natural product.
Amy D.
Gainesville
My mom swears by this product! It’s very gentle and smells great! Definitely a great product to try for your dishes and home care in general! The brand Seventh Generation is super awesome and never leaves my house smelling too harsh or like hard cleaning chemicals!
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
This is my go to brand. All the scents are great and I feel comfortable hand washing dishes without leaving harmful chemicals behind for my family. The cost is comparable to others and it comes in a very large bottle. I will always use this brand over any other.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
This product is great for our house because it’s so fresh and clean. It also is better on our hands when we are washing dishes. I believe this product does provide a good value, since you cannot really put a price on better for the environment products.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I loved the scent but this stuff did not get my dishes clean. I didn’t have a dishwasher for two years and this stuff could not cut grease and actually clean my dishes. I wouldn’t recommend this if you do any cooking or hand wash any of your dishes.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach , FL
This dish soap is very good. It does not leave my dishes, containers, pots, pans, utensils or anything else I missed greasy! I love the scent and how sensitive it is on my skin. I usually don't even wash dishes with gloves because I like this one so much :)
Emily F.
Gilbert
Review for: Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid more...
This soap is pretty good for the price. It comes in a variety of scents and can be found at many local stores. I would definitely recommend it to others. It is effective and affordable. Definitely one of the dish soap brands that I prefer!
Sam S.
I’ve said this in my other reviews concerning Seventh Generation and I’ll say it again — I love their use of natural ingredients and effort to be chemical free. They are priced affordably and work very well. Love the scents too!
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Absolutely in love with this scent and brand! You can 100% guarantee you’re getting a clean product without the harsh chemicals. This dish washer soap seems a little runny, but once you’re washing it’s like any normal soap.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?

back