BY SEVENTH GENERATION #18 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 25 oz

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

• Does it really work! Cut through grease and grime?3 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try this, but wasn't sure how it ...1 Answers
  • I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wonderi...10 Answers
Buy on Target*
Valerie G.
My favorite dishwashing soap by far that's on the market. I see and feel the difference when I'm washing the dishes. I used to feel like they didn't rinse completely and there is a film that stays behind with other brands. Seventh generation rinsed off perfectly and didn't leave anything behind after rinsing. I also felt that due to no extra film the dishes are easier to wash and they don't slip from my hands. I will continue using this and I highly recommend it!
Aleisha E.
Kansas City, MO
Seventh Generation never fails to provide natural dish soaps that seriously get rid of tough grease and food from all kinds of dishes. This dish detergent is no different, the lavender scent is so calming and makes washing dishes an enjoyable, almost therapeutic task. In love with this dish soap.
Nicole C.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I purchased this recently when my local walmart was out of dawn. I'm in love! Not only is it a better option environmentally but it smells divine and is quite bubbly/sudsy! Far exceeded my expectations. I will be for sure switching perminantly to seventh generation for long term use!
Abigail F.
Grafton
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dish Liquid - Lavender Floral and Mint (50 oz) more...
I do a ton of dishes. A TON. This is my favorite dish soap!! It smells amazing and makes doing the dishes just a tad bit better.  It gets the dishes clean, makes good bubbles and cuts through grease. I always stock up on them when i find them on sale.
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my go to brand. All the scents are great and I feel comfortable hand washing dishes without leaving harmful chemicals behind for my family. The cost is comparable to others and it comes in a very large bottle. I will always use this brand over any other.
Alicia F.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Seventh Generation™ Lavender Floral & Mint Natural Dish Liquid 50 fl. oz. Plastic Bottle more...
This product is great for our house because it’s so fresh and clean. It also is better on our hands when we are washing dishes. I believe this product does provide a good value, since you cannot really put a price on better for the environment products.
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
I loved the scent but this stuff did not get my dishes clean. I didn’t have a dishwasher for two years and this stuff could not cut grease and actually clean my dishes. I wouldn’t recommend this if you do any cooking or hand wash any of your dishes.
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
This dish soap is very good. It does not leave my dishes, containers, pots, pans, utensils or anything else I missed greasy! I love the scent and how sensitive it is on my skin. I usually don't even wash dishes with gloves because I like this one so much :)
Nicole W.
Marietta
I love this! You can go through it pretty fast since it doesn’t suds up so great, BUT it is more natural, so it is better for you. I try to stay away from all the chemicals as much as I can! I love this brand! You can find it at Target.
Missy T.
I love this soap. I use it in my bathrooms and kitchen and it has such a lovely scent. This brand is free from harsh chemicals and will tell you why each ingredient is in their product if you go to their website; the company is very transparent. I would recommend this product.
Jazmin C.
I haven't used this yet but is it sudsy? I'm just wondering because I heard it smells really great but also that it isn't that sudsy.
Shelly B.
I tried this and noticed my hands felt extra dry after washing dishes. I am interested to know if anyone else has experiences dry hands with this soap?
Melissa B.
Royal Oak, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I've seen this product in stores and even gave it the scent test. I've taken home other brands and found the smell is never as great as it is in store. I'm wondering if the seventh generation brand is successful at maintaining the scent of the products and if it leaves the dishes as sparkling clean as similar brands?
Corie C.
Charlotte, NC
Where is the best place to find this and does it really work good i am trying to find a new one.
Kayla A.
Regarding the quality, how well does this product work?