Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid   Bottles uploaded by Keli T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #65 in Dish Soap

Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I used the free&clear version to wash my car since the soapy water goes into the drain and out into the river. Better than the scented, chemical filled alternatives in my opinion. I love lavenders scents but I have not gotten around to trying Seventh Generation’s lavender soap yet.
Oana M.
I have been using the Free & Clear dish soap for months now and I can't say how much I love it. When I first started buying it, the website I used only had this scent and I just recently ordered the Lemongrass and Clementine Zest one. Even so, I've been loving the Free & Clear one and not only does it clean my dishes well, there are no residual chemicals and I've noticed that my hands don't dry out like they used to when I wash dishes. All in all, an amazing product that I've recommended to many people.
Jenny G.
forest city
Very impressed. With a natural product, I’ll be honest, I was expecting to have to sacrifice a good bit of my grease fighting, dish washing power. Much to my surprise it cleaned my dishes just as well as my previously used brand (Dawn).
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
Love this stuff it’s priced like other brands and it’s free of harsh chemicals. It seems to work for me like other brands I recommend giving it a try. I love things scented with essential oil’s smells great.
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
As a mother I try my best to find products that are safe for my children but also effective in cleaning. I have used this product as well as the free and clear antibacterial dish soap. I never used anything other than this on my babies bottles and was never concerned about harsh chemicals
crystal j.
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid Bottles are wonderful, they smell great and work like a charm.
Jamie L.
We create quite a few dirty dishes in our household of 5. Standing at the sink several times a day to wash dishes with other dish soaps was causing my hands to dry out and crack, making it painful to wash dishes. I reluctantly switched to Seventh Generation as it has far less chemicals than the other brands, but was skeptical that it would work as well.Much to my surprise, I prefer Seventh Generation over all the other name brand soaps I have tried, and no more dry, cracked skin!
Jenna M.
As a lifelong user of Dawn dish soap, I was exceedingly wary of changing. However, the scent of the hand-saving Dawn would linger on my dishes, and it was too much for me. I tried this a few weeks ago, and have since bought a second bottle, because it works SO WELL. The dishes are literally squeaky clean, it foams well, and it leaves no scent at all on my dishes! Honestly, I could not be happier with a dish soap.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Which scent is the best?
Dani H.
Does this do a good job on grease? Also is the scent very strong?