Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid   Bottles uploaded by Keli T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #43 in Dish Soap

Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid Bottles
Shelley W.
Beaverton, OR
I used the free&clear version to wash my car since the soapy water goes into the drain and out into the river. Better than the scented, chemical filled alternatives in my opinion. I love lavenders scents but I have not gotten around to trying Seventh Generation’s lavender soap yet.
Oana M.
I have been using the Free & Clear dish soap for months now and I can't say how much I love it. When I first started buying it, the website I used only had this scent and I just recently ordered the Lemongrass and Clementine Zest one. Even so, I've been loving the Free & Clear one and not only does it clean my dishes well, there are no residual chemicals and I've noticed that my hands don't dry out like they used to when I wash dishes. All in all, an amazing product that I've recommended to many people.
Lori F.
Spring Hill
As a mother I try my best to find products that are safe for my children but also effective in cleaning. I have used this product as well as the free and clear antibacterial dish soap. I never used anything other than this on my babies bottles and was never concerned about harsh chemicals
Jamie L.
We create quite a few dirty dishes in our household of 5. Standing at the sink several times a day to wash dishes with other dish soaps was causing my hands to dry out and crack, making it painful to wash dishes. I reluctantly switched to Seventh Generation as it has far less chemicals than the other brands, but was skeptical that it would work as well.Much to my surprise, I prefer Seventh Generation over all the other name brand soaps I have tried, and no more dry, cracked skin!
Jenna M.
As a lifelong user of Dawn dish soap, I was exceedingly wary of changing. However, the scent of the hand-saving Dawn would linger on my dishes, and it was too much for me. I tried this a few weeks ago, and have since bought a second bottle, because it works SO WELL. The dishes are literally squeaky clean, it foams well, and it leaves no scent at all on my dishes! Honestly, I could not be happier with a dish soap.
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Oh my God this stuff smells soooooooo good! I love the fresh clean scent and the fact that it is good for the environment! Double win! I try really hard to find natural alternatives for many of my family's everyday products and more often than not i end on Seventh Generation for so many of my needs. I love this brand!
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL
I use Seventh Generation's Free and Clear Dish Washing Liquid and Dish Detergent. They do a great job cleaning my dishes and I am not hurting the planet when I use them. They can be a little pricey, but again, I try to  look for coupons and sales and buy in advance as I know I will use the product and it will not spoil like food could.
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
My housemates and I use the Free & Clear scented Dish Soap because we have to do all our dishes by hand and find scented soaps to be a bit overpowering. This soap is eco-friendly (and a bit of a 'trend' amongst my liberal friends, if we're being honest) but I would say that it doesn't do quite the job for hard scrubbing. I much prefer Dr. Bronners or Meyer's Dish Soap, which are similar brands.
Brittany J.
I have them all and love how fresh they smell and how clean they get my dishes! The only thing that annoys me is every single bottle always gets clogged so I have to rinse under hot water to get the soap to come out. I don't know why it does that, but they have all done that for me.
Robyn G.
Daytona Beach, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this brand. Its a GREAT dish soap with out toxic ingredients. IT washes away all the oils and dirt off all of my dishes while being gentle for my skin and safe to eat with. I am a long time customer, I already got one friend hooked on it as well.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV
Which scent is the best?
Dani H.
Does this do a good job on grease? Also is the scent very strong?