Add a Photo
Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid   Bottles

By SEVENTH GENERATION
#66 in Dish Soap
Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid Bottles
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

I've tried various 7th Generation products, dish liquid, laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner. All the products were just okay because they did not clean super well and the smell went from okay to terrible (the lemongrass and thyme cleaner). This dish liquid in the clementine scent is WONDERFUL though! I love that it has no color, suds up well, and just smells so heavenly. It really makes washing dishes all the more enjoyable and relaxing. I love the Seventh Generation dish soaps! It took me awhile to adapt from the suds power of Dawn but Seventh Generation works well for a natural product to cut grease.

Pros
*Natural
*Smells great
*Cuts Grease
*Gentle on your hands

Cons
*Doesn't suds as well as other brands
*A little more expensive
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Lebanon, OH

We unfortunately do not own a dishwasher, so I wash all dishes by hand. This is my favorite dish soap, hands down. I have tried all the listed scents/options, except floral & mint, and I enjoy them all.

I don't have to use a lot of soap, but I also can't do a sink full with just a drop (although a tiny drop works just fine for handwashing). I'm okay with that. No yuckies and my dishes get clean without scrubbing. I also love that my hands do not feel rough and dry after washing a pile of dishes. We have been using the Seventh Generation dish soap for 5+ years, exclusively for about 4. We tried another brand, and while we love their hand soap and the dish soap was just fine, I prefer the SG soap.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Albany, Ny

I bought this during a sake and with a coupon and was very skeptical as far as it's effectiveness and boy the joke was on my. The Seventh Generation Lavender scent was pure heaven and has worked on everything. To has lasting suds and has broken thru all types of stick on foods with just a little soak on sooner hot water and suds. I thought that because it was organic, that I would go through more than other soaps I have used in the past but that was not the case. I an sold on this dish soap!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.

As a lifelong user of Dawn dish soap, I was exceedingly wary of changing. However, the scent of the hand-saving Dawn would linger on my dishes, and it was too much for me. I tried this a few weeks ago, and have since bought a second bottle, because it works SO WELL. The dishes are literally squeaky clean, it foams well, and it leaves no scent at all on my dishes! Honestly, I could not be happier with a dish soap.
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Poughkeepsie, NY

My housemates and I use the Free & Clear scented Dish Soap because we have to do all our dishes by hand and find scented soaps to be a bit overpowering. This soap is eco-friendly (and a bit of a 'trend' amongst my liberal friends, if we're being honest) but I would say that it doesn't do quite the job for hard scrubbing. I much prefer Dr. Bronners or Meyer's Dish Soap, which are similar brands.
Jen G.
Jen G.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love the Seventh Generation dish soap! I refuse to buy any other brand regardless of the sale prices or coupons. I think that this dish soap works amazingly well and I LOVE that it is healthy for the environment. With so much of the soap going down the drain I take comfort in knowing that I am not killing anything just to clean my dishes. They are effective and smell awesome.
Emily E.
Emily E.

I love Seventh Generation's principles and products. I first purchased their dish soap after learning that their founder went to my alma mater, and I haven't purchased a different sort since. The quality is impeccable (good cleaning power, nice suds), it's reasonably priced, and I never have to worry about strange chemical ingredients touching my skin or my eating surfaces.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I use Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap. I always used Palmolive before and as a move toward more natural products throughout my life and home, I tried this after picking it up at Whole Foods.

I see no difference between this and palmolive. Both clean my dishes great, and SG does it while keeping me confident I'm not killing myself with my dish detergent!
Doris H.
Doris H.
Brampton, Ontario

I have tried this product for the first time this past week. I was extremely pleased with its effectiveness. This dish soap is not harsh on my hands when I clean the dishes. The best thing I love about it is that it is environmentally friendly...absolutely love the care that they have taken in producing a safe and effective product.
Joanna C.
Joanna C.

I have chronic dry skin and this is one of the only dish soaps that not only cuts the grease, but keeps my skin from drying out. This may seem pricey, but one bottle will last you a long time. The formula is potent, pleasant smelling (especially the lavender), and gentle on skin. This is a go-to in my household, without hesitation.
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV

Which scent is the best?

Join Now