Add a Photo
Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid   Bottles

By SEVENTH GENERATION
#53 in Dish Soap
Seventh Generation Lavender Floral & Mint, Free & Clear, Lemongrass & Clementine Zest Group Dish Liquid Bottles
Photo (1)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Oceanside, CA

I've tried various 7th Generation products, dish liquid, laundry detergent, all-purpose cleaner. All the products were just okay because they did not clean super well and the smell went from okay to terrible (the lemongrass and thyme cleaner). This dish liquid in the clementine scent is WONDERFUL though! I love that it has no color, suds up well, and just smells so heavenly. It really makes washing dishes all the more enjoyable and relaxing. I love the Seventh Generation dish soaps! It took me awhile to adapt from the suds power of Dawn but Seventh Generation works well for a natural product to cut grease.

Pros
*Natural
*Smells great
*Cuts Grease
*Gentle on your hands

Cons
*Doesn't suds as well as other brands
*A little more expensive
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Lebanon, OH

We unfortunately do not own a dishwasher, so I wash all dishes by hand. This is my favorite dish soap, hands down. I have tried all the listed scents/options, except floral & mint, and I enjoy them all.

I don't have to use a lot of soap, but I also can't do a sink full with just a drop (although a tiny drop works just fine for handwashing). I'm okay with that. No yuckies and my dishes get clean without scrubbing. I also love that my hands do not feel rough and dry after washing a pile of dishes. We have been using the Seventh Generation dish soap for 5+ years, exclusively for about 4. We tried another brand, and while we love their hand soap and the dish soap was just fine, I prefer the SG soap.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Albany, Ny

I bought this during a sake and with a coupon and was very skeptical as far as it's effectiveness and boy the joke was on my. The Seventh Generation Lavender scent was pure heaven and has worked on everything. To has lasting suds and has broken thru all types of stick on foods with just a little soak on sooner hot water and suds. I thought that because it was organic, that I would go through more than other soaps I have used in the past but that was not the case. I an sold on this dish soap!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.

We create quite a few dirty dishes in our household of 5. Standing at the sink several times a day to wash dishes with other dish soaps was causing my hands to dry out and crack, making it painful to wash dishes. I reluctantly switched to Seventh Generation as it has far less chemicals than the other brands, but was skeptical that it would work as well.Much to my surprise, I prefer Seventh Generation over all the other name brand soaps I have tried, and no more dry, cracked skin!
Jen G.
Jen G.
Columbus, OH

I absolutely love the Seventh Generation dish soap! I refuse to buy any other brand regardless of the sale prices or coupons. I think that this dish soap works amazingly well and I LOVE that it is healthy for the environment. With so much of the soap going down the drain I take comfort in knowing that I am not killing anything just to clean my dishes. They are effective and smell awesome.
Sara S.
Sara S.

I use Seventh Generation Free and Clear dish soap. I always used Palmolive before and as a move toward more natural products throughout my life and home, I tried this after picking it up at Whole Foods.

I see no difference between this and palmolive. Both clean my dishes great, and SG does it while keeping me confident I'm not killing myself with my dish detergent!
Keli T.
Keli T.
Eufaula, AL

I use Seventh Generation's Free and Clear Dish Washing Liquid and Dish Detergent. They do a great job cleaning my dishes and I am not hurting the planet when I use them. They can be a little pricey, but again, I try to  look for coupons and sales and buy in advance as I know I will use the product and it will not spoil like food could.
I've used these all on separate occasions. They work as advertised and I dont have any issues with them. I love the fast that they are healthier and I dont feel like Im inhaling (if I ever breath) when I open the dishwasher door. I would buy again, but feel that they are just a tad higher priced than some of the other brands. I would recommend
Diane S.
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ

I've tried all the different scents and the Lemongrass is my favorite. I definitely enjoy a more crisp, citrus-y clean smell for my dishes over a floral. This one is not overpowering and is gentle on my hands and tough on the grease. Love that a product used to clean dishes I eat off of is green! These come in larger sizes as well.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Clarks Summit, PA

I've used seventh generation free & clear since having my kids and I love it!!! It is super effective in cutting through grease, but is somehow still mild on my hands while I'm cleaning them. My son, who is EXTREMELY sentive to any time of irritant/allergen, had never had any problems while I've used this. Thanks seventh gen!!!
Claudia B.
Claudia B.
Las Vegas, NV

Which scent is the best?
Dani H.
Dani H.

Does this do a good job on grease? Also is the scent very strong?

Join Now