Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover - Free and Clear

• Removes Tough Stains • USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%)• Laundry Stain Remover with triple enzymes • Biodegradable formula• Laundry Stain Remover free of optical brighteners, dyes, and fragrances• Leaping Bunny Certified, not tested on animals

How does this compare to Mrs. Meyers stain remover?
I've always used seventh generation stain remover, I have two beautiful boys who loves the outdoors and I could really use some suggestions, tricks, and how to? [product:seventh-generation-laundry-spray-stain-remover-75]
How well does this stain remover work on baby food stains?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover - Free and Clear!
Lori  M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover - Free and Clear uploaded by Lori  M.
So I really dont like buying stain removers cause the ones I habe bought never worked. But this Seventh Generation laundry stain remover powers out tough stains really does a good job at take out th stains. My son had chocolate all over his white t-shirt that he didnt tell me about until laundry day so by than it had been sitting for a couple days. So I sprayed this on all the spots including another white shirt with pink on it. I let it sit for about 10 minutes and than washed with no bleach cause I dont use bleach for my whites so just detergent and the stain remover. I wish I could have shot a before and after cause it got out all the stains without leaving any marks behind. I'm so making sure I have this on hand its such a great product and does whats its suppose to and the added bonus is that it's made with plant-basef ingredients.
Miranda  M.
Carmel, ME
So I was skeptical at first because it's very hard to find a good stain remover, but this works so good. And even on tough set in stains (most at least). I'm very happy with seventh generation products. They are in the medium price range but worth it!
Susan S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I order this on auto shipment. Having 10 grandchildren so there are always spills. Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover - Free and Clear gets rid of stubborn stains without all the harmful chemicals.
Launa D.
Pocomoke City, MD
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is great and naturally removes stains without destroying close telling to pair it with fabric softener
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
this is the only laundry stain remover I purchase! I switched to completely "clean" non-toxic cleaning products/laundry products because I have severe allergies and sensitive skin. sometimes when I hand wash my items I obviously have touched this and it has never irritated my skin. there is no harsh, chemical scent. I've had wine and coffee stains come out using this product! I got mine at Target and I know the bottle looks small but a little product goes a long way so it's definitely worth it! :)
Jazzmen H.
Grayling, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is by far the best all natural stain remover ever! My husband is a very messy eater and he drops everything on his shirts. This works miracles or get it out!
Emily H.
Saint Cloud, MN
Seventh Generation is one of my favorite cleaner brands. I really love this product and actually the whole line of products from this line! Mostly only have pros to talk about in terms of this brand. I would recommend this product to others.
Denetris F.
Sarasota, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I need a pre-wash spray, but want to avoid the strong toxic chemicals found in Shout, Zout, Resolve and Spray-N-Wash. Those brands work well and are probably a little stronger than this, but I also found that they can leave permanent stains, especially if I let them stay on my clothes for too long before washing. The Seventh Generation spray does not seem to cause any permanent damage at all. I will typically spray it on an article of clothing right away (like a t-shirt), toss the clothing in a laundry hamper and sometimes circle back a few days later and spray it again. It works fine for "normal" uses like underarm stains or blood; sometimes it needs a few applications to fully dissolve the latter but it does dissolve it.

The company also recommends that you use it in conjunction with an Oxy-powder for even better results. Seventh Generation used to make their own Oxy-powder which was very good, but sadly they no longer make it. Still, I find this spray more than adequate on its own for my typical day-to-day needs.

Carolyn Μ.
Yelm, WA
My favorite stain remover hands down. No need to rub in, just spray and let sit at least 5 minutes before washing and that’s it! No harsh chemical smell either. I have a toddler and this truly gets out the toughest grossest stains imaginable.
Anna H.
Decorator Expert Level 4
2,309 reviews
This is hands down the best stain remover! the Seventh Generation Laundry Stain Remover get all stains out from pasta sauce on my apron to grass stains on my kids cloths.