Seventh Generation Laundry - Fabric Softener, Blue Eucalyptus & Lavender (40 loads) 40 fl. oz uploaded by Amber A.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Nichole S.
This is probably my 2nd favorite natural laundry soap. I love the smell, however it doesn't seem to last long. But it does get my clothes very clean.
Alysania J.
Very softly scented, more towards lavender than eucalyptus. I usually add the measured amount to the softener dispenser and then top-off with white vinegar for an extra cleaning/deodorizing boost. Doesn't leave any residue on clothes and doesn't bother people with sensitive skin.
Alysia C.
Richardson, TX
Very very good product. I use this due to my sensitive skin and perfume allergy. This is amazing for my clothes and my skin. I ant stress enough how great it is for me and my sensitive skin. Love it so much.
Kate L.
Great for people with sensitive skin! My dad is allergic to everything, and this has helped so much!
Amber A.
Ashland, KY
The lavender scented detergent from seventh generation will always be one of my favorite go to detergents. First, the company represents everything I stand for and I'm really impressed by their customer service. Many leading detergents have harmful chemicals that are just completely unnecessary. This detergent gives me a peace that I'm not only helping my body remain of such toxins but, also making certain to keep those pesky chemicals from my much scared water. I always buy from seventh generation! They never disappoint!
Ashley A.
Moultrie, GA
Wow, where do I begin with this stuff..... Okay, I bought it for my family, but mostly for my husband. Laundry detergent usually breaks him out. Well, this stuff didn't and it smelled amazing! I would definitely recommend seventh generation products to everyone!