BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Shower Cleaner Spray Green Mandarin & Leaf  is a daily cleaner that leaves your shower sparkling.  An effortless once-a-day spritz on showers and tubs is all it takes to prevent soap scum. Scented with 100% whole essential oils & botanical extracts for a fresh and enjoyable cleaning experience.

Features and Benefits:

• Non-toxic & biodegradable
  • No glycol ethers
  • Not tested on animals
  • Kosher-certified

Ingredients: Aqua (water), hydrogen peroxide (active stain removal agent), coceth-7, coceth-4 and deceth-5 (plant-derived cleaning agents), essential oils and botanical extracts* (citrus reticulata (green mandarin), mentha spicata (spearmint), citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain), citrus aurantium bigarade (petitgrain bigarade). *d-limonene is a naturally occurring component of these ingredients.

Usage: For general shower cleaning, spray entire area, scrub as needed, rinse or wipe clean.  For daily shower maintenance, spray entire shower area, including shower nozzle, handles, drain, overflow, corners, caulking and shower curtain.  Allow to dry.

Mariah S.
Rochester , MN
Not the best shower cleaner, but I like that it's organic and plant based. It's nice that it's safe for kiddos and smells good too! I wish it was a little less expensive, but all in all a good product.
Anna G.
Union, OH
This stuff works great! I love that I can feel comfortable using it around the home even with my little kids and pets running around. It smells absolutely divine, and is ideal for smaller messes or regular weekly cleaning. It is a bit pricey, but worth it to know it's safe. The one thing I didn't like what that I had to use a little more of it on tougher spots to scrub than "conventional" cleaners, but again, worth it for being able to pronounce all the ingredients!
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is another wonderful product from seventh generation. They take an all natural approach to all of their products. Everything is natural and safe especially for baby to be around . I like the smell. It's kind of like a citrus forest. It is safe to use as much as you want since it is not releasing any atmosphere killers into the air. It works just as well as the other products in league with it. It does take a little more product for harsher stains, but it is worth it knowing my kid will be safe.
Gabriela P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I am in love with this brand and the cleaning power it has. It leaves the bathroom as clean as if I would of used bleach but with the added bonus of using a more natural cleaning product to clean, Its reasonably priced and you can find it almost anywhere now,
Nelly A.
So I found this product when I was searching for more organic / natural products for my baby & this brand is it ! Leaves the bathtub super shiny & clean (& to be honest I use it @ the sinks as well) love this product I highly recommend it
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My shower has to be clean at all times. I use this once a week to clean my shower. I like me the smell because it's not strong like 409.
Adriana J.
Bakersfield, CA
I purchased this a while back i thought it worked good but i was so use to using cloror bleach spray but this works great also
rasheeda t.
Lawrenceville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good product can  have for many years love to wear on face smells very good and all that jazz try it out!
Jenni M.
35650
Leaves my shower clean and fresh without harsh chemicals. It doesn't leave me with a headache after use.
Dodora D.
Surrey , BC
This cleaner works good for the bath, you do have to use some elbow grease to really get the icky spots but it works. Not a strong smell and it's better than the chemical alternatives!