BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Natural Glass & Surface Cleaner cleans without streaks, and is 1% solvent and VOC free. Most conventional glass cleaners are made with solvents: alcohols that are toxic (typically poisonous), ammonia, which is a respiratory irritant,... see more...

Michelle S.
This is the only glass cleaner i will use in my home it great leaves my glass and mirrors looking crystal clear and streak free and it does not have a harsh smell or even have ammonia or harsh chemicals in this products it one of the few ecofriendly brand i use in my home i recently switch over to use eco friendly house hold cleaning products and i found this glass cleaner one i use the most and only now use and can be found at my local Albertson that were i bought it from
Sage P.
This cleans my glass table, windows, and mirrors so well! I find it way better than windex. I had to find a more natural solution because when using windex I had a 2 month long cough until i stopped using it. I have no problems at all with this seventh generation. There is no strong smell and no streaking on the glass. I feel good about using this on my family's dinner table. I ordered it online for about $6-7. The spray nozzle disperses and very fine mist so it covers the cleaning surface evenly.
Kenzie S.
Chamblee, GA
Just as good as its natural and chemical competitors, plus it's affordable! Non-streaky and works well! We love this product in our house.