BY SEVENTH GENERATION

You'll love the way our premium, plant-based dish soap formula saves you time as it fights grease and powers through tough, dried-on food.

WE CARE

Our dish soap formulas help remove dried on foods and are biodegradable. Always use as directed.

•  Natural Dish Liquid - USDA Certified Biobased 95%
  •  Scents from Essential Oils & Botanical Extracts
  •  No Dyes or Synthetic Fragrances

USDA Certified Biobased Product (95%)
Free & Clear Dish Liquid clinically proven hypoallergenic
Dishwashing liquid with no dyes or synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable liquid dish soap formula
100% recycled plastic bottle (excluding colorant)

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
I love that this product is natural! The lavender scent really is wonderful. It may take a little more soap to clean my dishes but it doesn’t matter because I know there are no harmful chemicals going on my dishes !
Lillian M.
Hastings, MN
Love this dish soap. It cleans flawlessly. It leaves no streaks, and it feels super great on my skin. It doesnt dry my hands out, and my dishes are squeaky. Match made in heaven.
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Love it, super natural. Not harsh on my skin. Leaves my dishes clean and my hands soft. Love the cost and I usually get them when they have great deals with coupons.
member-4649e
I enjoy this product. I have tried many scents and this is y favorite of the dish soaps. I try to buy natural products and this is the top of my list for dish soap.
Saudi L.
We love how gentle seventh generation dish soap is. A small amount creates such a lather and the scent isn't over powering. What's so great is that they use all natural ingredients. What a better way to wash your dishes. Definitely buying again
Ashley Y.
East Syracuse, NY
I love this brand! Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dish Liquid may be a little more expensive than your average dishwashing liquid but it's worth it. You only need a tiny bit of soap to make a big impact on your dishes and get them clean without lots of scrubbing or soaking. An added bonus of this product are the original scents, they smell so good compared to other popular brands.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This liquid dishwashing detergent by Seventh Generation really surprised me. For the price you got a lot of product that seemed to last forever due to its thick consistency. In other words, a little goes a very long way. I will repurchase again and will recommend to friends and family in the future.Seventh Generation Lavender Flower & Mint Natural Dish Liquid
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Seventh Generation Natural Dish soap is very gentle and effective! Doesn't leave soapy residue on dishes! The scent is great! Smells very fresh and clean! Leaves hands feeling soft after washing dishes! I love this dish soap!
Heather D.
This product works great on tough dishes and grease and grime. The ingredients are very good and not bad for you or the environment. They smells are good too. The price is in line with other fish soaps so it's not over priced.
Luisana L.
Sanford, FL
Este ha sido uno de mis productos preferidos del mes de agosto en cuanto a limpieza del hogar se refiere. No nada más es amigable con el ambiente , también posee un aroma delicioso el cual queda en mi cocina.
Veronica S.
Does this work well in the dishwasher?