BY SEVENTH GENERATION #46 in Dish Soap

IT WORKS

Formulated with PlantTech™ — advanced, grease-cutting technology with 20% more cleaning power* for sparkling clean dishes.

*compared to an equal amount of our original Natural Dish Liquid.

WE CARE

Biodegradable formula contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances.

•  PlantTech™ Grease Cutting Formula
  •  20% More Cleaning Power*

Powerful Natural Dish Liquid with no dyes, or phthalates
Natural Dish Liquid with PlantTech™ for cleaning power
Dish Liquid fragranced with essential oils & botanical extracts

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Fresh Scent: Citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.)

Usage:

Dispense into sink for soaking or directly onto sponge. Wash dishes and rinse thoroughly. NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISH WASHERS. Septic Safe.

Buy on Jet.com
Vivian M.
Evanston
This stuff made me forget about my Dawn dish washing soap. Like completely forget it. The smell is so lovely, I actually ENJOY doing dishes now. It's become a therapeutic experience! The price of these bottles are not too bad either. It's a better formula than Dawn, and it's gentle on your hands. You can find these at your local Target or Whole Foods.
Veronica S.
OMG! This dish soap smells amazing!! I love the fresh citrus scent. This product is great for cleaniny dishes. The ingredients are also amazing! I love when i can pronounce all of the ingredients on a cleaning product. Ive recently started trying seventh generation products and i am so happy i have! I love the company and the ingredients that they use in all of their products. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Amanda L.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my go to brand. All the scents are great and I feel comfortable hand washing dishes without leaving harmful chemicals behind for my family. The cost is comparable to others and it comes in a very large bottle. I will always use this brand over any other.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
I just recently started using this dish soap and let me tell you, it’s amazing! The scent is super mild which I love and it works amazing. I was using the dawn in the silver bottle and this works even better then that. And it’s good for the planet! Double win 😛
Amanda L.
Goodyear, AZ
I first started using this after I had my daughter and I fell in love! I noticed all of the harsh chemicals in my previous brand that I was using and felt uncomfortable washing her baby bottles with it. This stuff cleans unbelievably well and is safe for your family! I purchased it off of Grove.co where they have an abundance of green products available.
Giselle L.
Loveee seventh generation!! Their products are harmless, effective, inexpensive, great for the environment and they smell great, and it gets their job done, takes off all the grease and leaves all the dishes sparkling clean. It’s way better then all the other cleaning brands and a lot more healthier as well. Totally recommend them!!!
Angela G.
Olathe, KS
I actually got this dish soap by mistake when I thought I was buying dishwasher soap, but I've heard good things about this brand so I thought I would still give it a shot. Blown away! You know when you cook with something really oily and the residue stays on, even after scrubbing? Not with this! The only other soap that I've found to do this is Dawn. Luckily, this one is natural and doesn't add the harsh chemicals to my plates, silverware, etc. Will be buying regularly!
Dawn M.
This is a new favorite for me! I am into more natural and organic products and this worked spectacular.I was nervous it would not lather up well but it works better than my normal brand.Also my hands are very sensitive and this did not irritate my skin.I would highly recommend making the switch to this!
Martha G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I switched to the Seventh Generation dish soap because it has no dyes or fragrance. The other dish soaps always left my hands very dry. This soap works as well or better than the other brands. Can't say enough good things about this product. Definitely a keeper.
Kataryna O.
Oceanside, CA
Absolutely my favorite dish soap. A little pricey compared to your “every day brands” like dawn & Palmolive, but a nice median to Myers. Never fails to leave my dishes clean and spot free. Will always recommend & I feel safe using it around kids and infants without fear of harmful chemicals
Is this product good?, I recommend?