Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid
  • Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid 25 Ounce (Pack of 3)

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Formulated with PlantTech™ — advanced, grease-cutting technology with 20% more cleaning power* for sparkling clean dishes.

*compared to an equal amount of our original Natural Dish Liquid.

WE CARE

Biodegradable formula contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances.

•  PlantTech™ Grease Cutting Formula
  •  20% More Cleaning Power*

Powerful Natural Dish Liquid with no dyes, or phthalates
Natural Dish Liquid with PlantTech™ for cleaning power
Dish Liquid fragranced with essential oils & botanical extracts

Water, sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived foam stabilizer), lauramine oxide (plant-based cleaning agent), caprylyl/myristyl glucoside (plant-derived cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), magnesium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Fresh Scent: Citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.)

Usage:

Dispense into sink for soaking or directly onto sponge. Wash dishes and rinse thoroughly. NOT FOR USE IN AUTOMATIC DISH WASHERS. Septic Safe.

Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid

Start your review of Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tacoma
This is a great product. Works amazing on my dishes and I’ve used it in the dishwasher a couple times and it has done very well for me . Gentle smell and in the skin. I have this in bulk and it lasts me a while.
Riverview, FL
I love the Seventh Generation products. We use a number of them in our home, and I've never been let down (even when feeling iffy when reading prior reviews).   This dish soap will not let you down if you're looking for a safe alternative, and also **if you're looking for something that's a bit better for your water system, you have a well, etc. I'm a bigger fan of the Unscented though!
Los Angeles, CA
Gets the job done without a fragrance or dyes. No oily feeling like with Dawn. It’s natural, so you can feel better about its effects on your hands and the environment. I buy at nearby CVS. Would buy again!
Dover
I love using this specific brand of dish soap because it’s a little more natural than some of the other brands out there. Not too expensive and it gets the job done!
Spring, TX
Works great! I never have to rewash dishes or use too much of the product because it works so well. I also love that it is free of dyes and toxins because I like to keep my family healthy. It is a good value for soap that works so well. I would definitely buy it again.
I was pleasantly surprised with how how much I loved this dishwashing liquid! It foams up well to get a good clean finish on the dishes and has a great natural scent to it. I will definitely be repurchasing it and I would recommend it.
Town Creek, AL
Seventh generation fresh citrus dish liquid is great. The smell is awesome. One thing, I love about this product, it’s gentle on the skin. This product is made from plants, no harsh chemicals. It’s affordable. I would highly recommend.
1,153 reviews
OMG! This dish soap smells amazing!! I love the fresh citrus scent. This product is great for cleaniny dishes. The ingredients are also amazing! I love when i can pronounce all of the ingredients on a cleaning product. Ive recently started trying seventh generation products and i am so happy i have! I love the company and the ingredients that they use in all of their products. I highly recommend this product for everyone!
Goodyear, AZ
I first started using this after I had my daughter and I fell in love! I noticed all of the harsh chemicals in my previous brand that I was using and felt uncomfortable washing her baby bottles with it. This stuff cleans unbelievably well and is safe for your family! I purchased it off of Grove.co where they have an abundance of green products available.
I had an opportunity to try Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid. I received it for free in exchange for a review. It could not have come at a better time (I had run out of soap that very day) 🤣
First off, Seventh Generation is a company known for it's plant-based products. Prior to this I had never used their products, so I was concerned about its effectiveness. The first thing I noticed when using it was a subtle fresh citrus scent (made with 100% essential oils - it wasn't too strong, which is good bc who wants their dishes smelling like lemons and oranges?🍋🍊🤣). It suds up pretty well and was able to wash off the stuck-on food as well as the grease. For a plant-based product, I think it did a great job as a dish soap! However, I didn't like that it left my hands a bit dry after using it. With that being said, it cleans and is effective without the use of synthetic fragrances, dyes, phosphates, or triclosan. So, if it means I'm using a safer alternative in my home, I think I can let the fact that it drys my hands, slide. 😂 P.s Seventh Generation never tests their products on animals and their products do not contain animal-based ingredients.

Rating: 4/5 🌟

#generationgoodcommunity #free #generationgood

Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Dish Liquid

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email