BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Sometimes you've got to pull out the big guns. Seventh Generation Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent Packs feature an advanced stain fighting formula with 20% more cleaning power. Fight your toughest stains like coffee, tomato sauce, grass, and ice cream - all without the use of synthetic fragrances, dyes, or artificial brighteners. This laundry soap uses plant-derived enzyme stain removers like Protease and Amylase to tackle the mess while whitening and anti-graying enzymes help brighten. We like to keep it real when it comes to scents, too. Our Fresh Citrus Laundry Detergent is scented with 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients like orange peel, grapefruit peel, and lavender. Our new tub packaging is fully recyclable and designed with storage and freshness in mind - the shape fits neatly in tight spaces, and the flip top closure keeps packs fresh and out of reach from your little ones. These easy-to-use laundry packs are wrapped in a dissolvable PVA film - just toss one into your high-efficiency (HE) or standard washing machine and let our plant-based ingredients work their wonder. For more than 25 years, Seventh Generation has been thoughtfully formulating safe and effective plant-based products that work. Really well. As a leading green laundry detergent manufacturer, we are proud to offer the first powdered laundry packs that are EPA Safer Choice Certified. You may also notice a cute Leaping Bunny seal on our products. That means we never test our products on animals and our products do not contain animal-based ingredients. We design our products to be safe for people, their homes, and the environment. Based in Vermont, Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. By choosing Seventh Generation products, you're joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations. Compared to the amount of cleaning enzymes in our laundry detergent packs.

Ingredients: sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), hydrated silica (mineral-based flow aid),  protease enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), amylase enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), cellulase enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), mannanase enzyme blend (plant-based soil remover), citral (plant-derived fragrance), citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil (plant-derived fragrance), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil (plant-derived fragrance), citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil (plant-derived fragrance), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil (plant-derived fragrance).

Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
Amazing way to clean clothes I got these as a sample pack and shared some with family! It was effective and I had my doubts but got tough baby stains out, and grease to my surprise! I spilt taco grease on my shirt popped it in the wash and it came right out!! I would totally recommend especially because seventh generation offers promotions on their website as well as samples all for your opinions!!
🖤🖤🖤 A.
It keeps my dishes clean most of the time and smells good I really can't complain because of how good I feel knowing no chemicals are coming contact with my dishes
Alyssa H.
Frisco
Great detergent. Smells great and cleans my clothes perfectly! Definitely a must buy if you are concerned about chemicals in your detergent.
Sarah B.
Oak Harbor
Love how convenient these little packs they get the job done and are really good at cleaning

back