BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Ultra Power Plus™ Dishwasher Detergent Packs give you the ultimate amount of grease-fighting power for a total clean. The dual-action formula contains enzymes to power away 48-hour stuck-on food, and oxygen bleach to fight tough stains.

WE CARE

Our dual action formula cleans without chlorine bleach, phosphates, or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient single-use packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  0% Synthetic Fragrances & Chlorine Bleach

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Packs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dishwasher Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Dishwasher Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), sodium carboxymethyl inulin (plant-based soil dispersant), protease (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, ultramarine blue (mineral-based colorant). Film: Polyvinyl alcohol (synthetic water-soluble film), glycerin (plant-derived processing aid).

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER

Make sure items are dishwasher safe. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center. Silver, aluminum, and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration.

ADD DETERGENT

Place one pack in the main dispenser cup and close the dispenser door.

James W.
Portland
I love seventh generation fres citrus dishwasher detergent packs, i really try and avoid anything that has to many chemicals because i dont want it to be left over on my dishes. I couldn't be more happy with this product! If you like clean, good smelling dishes, this product is for you
Joshua M.
Winter Garden , FL
I recently purchased this product for the first time because I needed new dishwashing tablets & I had a coupon. I wanted a new brand and to use an earth-conscious brand. This makes my dishes SPARKLING clean & they’re very cost-effective. Absolutely love this product.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
We used to get little bugs in our dishwasher so we were told to use citrus or mint detergent & ever since using this we haven’t seen any bugs! It’s a little more expensive than your average cleaner but for us it’s worth it.
Alisha S.
This product works better than another other detergent I have used. I have an old dishwasher so I used to have to run dishes in the cycle twice. But this leaves all my dishes dry and spotless the first time around.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love everything this company puts out! Such a nice product. Cleans well and doesn’t leave a film. Not too highly priced compared to the value of the product. A little bit goes a long way and does it’s job well. I would recommend this product to others.
Briana S.
Casco, WI
I always try to use natural or eco friendly products hoping to find something that works as well as the regular product. This one disappointed me since it didn’t clean dishes well in the dishwasher.
Amanda B.
Sandy, UT
These are the best natural, eco-friendly dishwasher detergent tablets I've EVER tried! They truly and thoroughly clean your dishes. I used to have to make sure the dishes were clean before putting them in the dishwasher because everything else I used never was able to clean the dishes.  They also dissolve fully (there are so many other that don't), and they don't leave a nasty powdery residue behind on the dishes like so many others. I am so happy to find something natural that works!
Chelsea R.
Alexandria, VA
These pacs are convenient to use, but are not quite as effective as their non-natural competitors.  These seem to clean well enough, but don't remove stuck-on food and frequently leave a film on glassware. I continue to repurchase because there doesn't seem to be a better alternative pac, but this one could use some improvements.
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
These do a great job at cleaning my clothes. I just throw a pod into the washer with the clothes and it's good to go. It's such a great thing to have when you're a busy mom. It saves the hassle of measuring out the detergent while trying to hold a baby.
Alma C.
Temecula, CA
This is the first pack that I have gotten of this. My mother in law bought it as a housewarming present for me. I love them! I have never used a dishwasher or even the soap for it. This gets the dishes clean, have never had a problem with this. Will continue to use and buy it.

Walmart