Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus Ultra Power Plus™ Dishwasher Detergent Gel uploaded by Inna K.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Formulated with PlantTech™ with 50% more* micro-scrubbing enzymes to power through even the toughest stuck-on food and rinse clean.

*compared to an equal amount of our Original Dishwasher Detergent Gel.

WE CARE

This biodegradable dishwasher gel formula contains no dyes or synthetic fragrances. Free of chlorine bleach and phosphates. No harsh fumes.

•  PlantTech™ Micro-Scrubbing Enzymes
  •  No Harsh Fumes
  •  Phosphate Free

Powerful Automatic Dish Gel with no chlorine bleach or phosphates
Auto Dishwasher Gel with PlantTech™ for cleaning power
Auto Dish Gel with no harsh fumes
Ultra Power Plus™ Auto Dish Gel with 50% more* micro-scrubbing enzymes
Auto Dish Gel fragranced with essential oils & botanical extracts

Water, sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), xanthan gum (plant-derived thickener), sodium silicate (mineral-based alkalinity builder), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), sodium borate (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), citral, citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
LOAD DISHWASHER:
 make sure items are dishwasher safe. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center and keep taller items away from the center. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. ADD DETERGENT: Fill main dispenser cup according to machine directions and close dispenser door. For very hard water we recommend using Seventh Generation Rinse Aid. Septic safe.

Maddie L.
Casa Grande, AZ
I LOVE this it doesnt clog my dishwasher, doesnt leave spots or residue, totally worth the price to know it wont hurt my dishwasher. Oh and ofcourse cleans my dishes perfectly.
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
Seventh Generation has amazing products, such as this dishwasher detergent. It's a mild scent and doesn't have harsh chemicals in it. We normally rinse off our dishes before putting them in the dishwasher so I'm not sure how this fairs against tough dish stains and grease. This is the only dishwasher detergent I purchase now though! Highly recommend.
Lizzie L.
Miami
I keep buying this dish detergent over and over.   I only use green brands and among those, Seventh Generation is often the most cost effective.  For a green brand, it does really well. However, it does sometimes leave a little residue.  I notice if I add vinegar to my rinse cycle, it takes care of that.
Angela A.
chico
Not the best product, I’m extremely dissatisfied with this product. My dishes don’t always come out cleans out of my dishwasher. I wished it was more effective. I’m having to rewash my dishes after wash load. I would not recommend it.
Melinda Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
Dishes always come out of the dishwasher spotless. I’m really impressed and happy with this product. Love how environmentally friendly they are and always my go to for most of my home cleaning. No residue on dishes and great clean citrus smell.
Macy M.
Spring , TX
Review for: Seventh Generation Ultra Power Plus Dishwasher Detergent Gel Fresh Citrus Case of 6 65 oz. more...
I would always prefer to use a natural cleaner rather than adding more chemicals to my home. I always get bummed when I find natural products that don’t work well. This one is always my go to because it works very well!
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This is one of the most effective detergents I've tried. I do think it's more green washed than actually green, but for the effectiveness it's worth the extra money.
Vivian M.
Evanston
I used to be an avid Cascade user for my dishwasher. However, I noticed the detergent would dry and build up in the dispenser area, thus preventing some detergent to be released, and my dishes would stay stained and dirty. I would have to go back and hand wash EVERYTHING and it would be so annoying. My husband suggested changing to Seventh Generation since we loved their laundry line. Let me tell you, this dishwasher detergent is MAGICAL. My dishes have never been cleaner, and guess what? NO BUILD UP! Seventh Generation is not much more expensive than the other stuff, so you're better off doing yourself a favor and change to a more safe, QUALITY formula.
Christine K.
I have used several bottles of this product and have been pleased with its performance. I have never dried on stuck food to my plates to truly test it. I always rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher so I can't say it's hands down the best. But I do like it
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
By far the best dish washer detergent I havre been able to find. Uses enzymes instead of harsh chemicals to make your dishes come out clean. I have only been able to find it locally at Publix. Stop using the harmful stuff and switch to this. You won't be disappointed.