BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Eliminate odors and kill household germs* with this no-rinse required Disinfectant Spray. With the active ingredient Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil), this disinfectant spray kills cold and flu viruses* on hard, non-porous surfaces. Non-flammable. Powered by compressed air.

•  Our new Disinfectant Sprays are now available at stores nationwide!
  • Kills cold & flu viruses*
  • Eliminates odors
  • No rinse required, even on food contact surfaces and children’s toys
  • Non-flammable - powered by compressed air
  • Botanical disinfectant made from essential oils

*Kills over 99.99% of household germs, specifically: Influenza A virus, H1N1, Rhinovirus type 37, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli.

Ingredients: ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Thymol (present as a component of Thyme Oil): 0.05%. OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, sodium lauryl sulfate, copper sulfate pentahydrate (bluestone), citric acid, sodium citrate, and essential oils fragrance.†† Compressed air (propellant).

Fresh Citrus and Thyme Scent: Artemisia pallens (davana) flower oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, citral, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, gamma-decalactone, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil.†† d-Limonene is a component of this fragrance.

Usage:
To Disinfect & Deodorize
1) Wet the surface with the spray (spot test to check surface compatibility).
2) Leave for 10 minutes. Allow to air-dry. No rinsing or wiping is required (even on food contact surfaces).

Missy T.
Seventh Generation Fresh Citrus & Thyme Disinfectant Spray works amazingly. I switched to it last season and I won't be going back! This disinfectant spray kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. It mostly smells like Thyme but that is not a problem to me since I would rather breathe in herb oils than harsh chemical scents. I would recommend this product.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
What I love most about seventh generation is simply supporting what they believe in! They offer clarity in all of their ingredients and they truly have the consumer in mind when making their products. I trust this product in my home around my pets and children.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Ok, I am all about supporting a more natural and less chemically run world, but this was not what I expected. I sprayed it and was not ready for the scent. It smells like oregano. I absolutely love cooking with oregano, but not interested in spraying my house with this scent. If your i to this type of earthy smell then you will love it. Beyond tjis 1 product I enjoy other items from Seventh Generation.
Amber S.
This is one of my favorite cleaners. I like not having to wipe down after using this disinfectant. Its easily found at my grocery stores. They always send coupons. Best thing about it is the ingredients!
keren a.
lake arthur , LA
This disinfecting spray is an ok spray. I really don't like the smell. To me it smells like a bug killer but I do like the fact that it kills cold and flu viruses and disinfects everything in your home.
Yadi G.
This STINKS SO BAD i coulsbt take how bad this smelled after trying it once it went straight to the garbage. The smell is to strong to use around anyone and it didnt smell like citrus
Star J.
I love that there is finally a disinfectant spray that is safe and nontoxic! The smell leaves a little to be desired. But it keeps my family healthy so I can live with the smell.
Dakota T.
Irvine, KY
I recently won a 4 pk of different scents of this product from Seventh Generation's website. I was sooo happy! They smell amazing, and I don't hold myself back with this product when using it because it isn't filled with tons of chemicals. I have a 9 month old son so I'm careful on the cleaning products I use. Right now especially with it being flu season, I spray this on everything!
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
I received this as a free sample from Seventh Generation! The disinfectant spray helps illuminate odors and is a no rinse required it will kill 99.99/germs . Made from botanical essential oil's. And has a mild fragrance of citrus and thyme this will perfect for winter.
Sarah G.
I have been using this for a while now & I love this smell so unique! You smell citrus and thyme and lasts all day use this after the kids eat and it’s flu season so this has helped a lot with germs.