Seventh Generation Free & Clear Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by shawnia w.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Ultra Power Plus™ Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Amy B.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Formulated with PlantTech™ for 20% more stain-fighting power* to tackle the broadest range of stains. Deep cleans dirt and leaves clothes fresh and clean.

*compared to an equal amount of our regular Natural Laundry Detergent liquid.

WE CARE

Biodegradable formula contains no dyes, synthetic fragrances or optical brighteners.

•  PlantTech™ Stain-Fighting Formula
  •  No Optical Brighteners

Powerful Laundry Detergent with no synthetic fragrances
Natural Laundry Detergent with PlantTech™ deep cleans
Powerful Natural Laundry Detergent with no optical brighteners
Natural Laundry Detergent with stain-fighting formula

Water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, pectinase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
PRETREAT:
Pour onto stained fabric, rub gently and soak. MEASURE:To the bottom of line 3 (1.75 oz) for medium loads; to the top of line 5 Line (2.6oz) for heavily soiled or larger loads. WASH: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, start machine, add detergent, then clothes. 54 loads as measured to medium dose. Septic Safe.

Melony T.
I love this detergent!! It’s powerful enough to clean my baby’s cloth diapers. Yet plant powered and made with natural ingredients!! I also use this detergent on my baby carriers. Works great!
I usually avoid scented detergents because I have sensitive skin, but this one never irritates my skin! I love the scent, and I love that it’s not overpowering like a lot of detergents!
fantastic product! I can’t recommend this one enough!!
Christa C.
Hanover Park, IL
great in my front loading washer- doesn't add perfume to my laundry that clashes with other perfume or makes my skin itch. Works great!  For staining, I have just used it for spot treatment before hand as well as in the washer- works well- totally will buy again
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
Is this the church since it’s free of fragrance. I have an 8 mo old with sensitive skin and this detergent is one of the only ones that doesn’t irritate his skin. It’s priced pretty well and target always has coupons so I get it cheap.
Ashley M.
Las Vegas
As a first time user I was hesitant. But this product leaves our clothes smelling naturally refreshed, it is very effective in removing all the dirt from my kids clothes and the best part, it’s affordable. Highly recommend!
Carey K.
Austin, TX
I really wanted to like this as we use a lot of SG products. However our clothes just didn’t seem to be thoroughly clean after being washed with this detergent. Still searching for a great effective natural laundry detergent.
Nicole A.
Westwood, NJ
We use seventh generation for all the clothes and linens in the house except our baby’s stuff. It’s important to us to avoid harsh chemicals and fragrances, since even what we’re wearing makes a lot of contact with our baby and his skin is very sensitive. This detergent is gentle enough for him but does a good job cleaning everything, even heavily soiled kitchen and cleaning rags.
Nicole W.
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
I ❤️ this detergent. Been using it since college. Have never been a fan of scented detergents. My clothes always come out smelling clean and I don’t fear them to be smothered in chemicals.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
This laundry detergent cleans really well and doesn’t leave much of a scent. It was a little bit more expensive than some of the other options considering the amount you get for the price.
Alexis B.
Sugar Land, TX
Love this, I can finally wash my clothes without wondering “what chemicals are going into my clothes”. I love it, it’s all natural and works great! No stains and beautiful clean clothes .
Kaley U.
DeBary, FL
Being hypoallergenic it is hard to find a good clean brand that has products that aren't harsh on my skin. Since using this brand I haven't had any outbreaks and have had clean clothes!
Michelle L.
How clean does your clothes get with this?