Seventh Generation Free & Clear Size 2 Baby Diapers

SAME TRUSTED DIAPER, NEW ADORABLE DESIGNS

Our safe + effective (and adorable!) diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry. The ultra absorbent core in Seventh Generation diapers, made with sustainably-sourced fluff and 0% chlorine bleaching, helps prevent leaks. We design these diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.

NEW! to pamper your infant's brand new, delicate skin, we have added an extra soft, quilted liner, made with unbleached cotton, to diaper sizes Newborn - size 2. Provide the ultimate care for your little one's sensitive skin.

•  Made for your baby's sensitive skin
  •  Premium leak protection
  •  Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected

0% LOTIONS, FRAGRANCES & CHLORINE BLEACHING

Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways.
High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
Sizes N-2 feature soft, quilted liner made with unbleached cotton.
Newborn diapers with umbilical cord cutout.
Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit.
Adorable Protection for All™ designs.

Ingredients: Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), polyester and unbleached cotton (quilted liner), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments.

Usage:

DISPOSING OF SOILED DIAPERS:

Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.

DIAPER SAFETY INFORMATION:

Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.

Is the price worth it?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Size 2 Baby Diapers!
Lebanon , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are by far the best diapers I’ve come across! Very sturdy and soft at the same time. They’re pricey but worth it, my baby has never had a blowout in these! 5 stars!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My girlfriend used these diapers and they were amazing the baby never had a diaper rash or a red bottom, just amazing.Mommys out there there a must try!!!
Mantua, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers work just as well as the name brand. The are more expensive but they are made well and keep baby dry all night with no worry of leaking.
Simpsonville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These diapers hold up really well for the price. I haven’t had any leaks with these so far which is great and the wipes are such a great value too!
Tigerville, SC
Great products! Hold up well and all threw the night! Highly recommend! I can out on my baby and rest assure that she will be dry till morning!!
Valley stream , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used these for an emergency a few times because I had them but they are not the best. She would leak all the time. They are too soft.
Portland , ME
I tried these, but I felt very much like I was wrapping my daughter in department store brown paper towels. So scratchy and stiff. :(
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are good if you change babies diaper very often, they tend to leak quickly.they tend to leak quickly.
Stoneville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Es bueno y ayuda al ambiente tambien tenemos que pensar en nuestro planeta y los pañales son muy buenos
Hanover, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best diapers by far . Cute designs . Comfortable and not bulky. Iv never had them leak. Extremely soft