Seventh Generation Free & Clear Size 2 Baby Diapers

SAME TRUSTED DIAPER, NEW ADORABLE DESIGNS

Our safe + effective (and adorable!) diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry. The ultra absorbent core in Seventh Generation diapers, made with sustainably-sourced fluff and 0% chlorine bleaching, helps prevent leaks. We design these diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.

NEW! to pamper your infant's brand new, delicate skin, we have added an extra soft, quilted liner, made with unbleached cotton, to diaper sizes Newborn - size 2. Provide the ultimate care for your little one's sensitive skin.

•  Made for your baby's sensitive skin
  •  Premium leak protection
  •  Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected

0% LOTIONS, FRAGRANCES & CHLORINE BLEACHING

Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways.
High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
Sizes N-2 feature soft, quilted liner made with unbleached cotton.
Newborn diapers with umbilical cord cutout.
Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit.
Adorable Protection for All™ designs.

Ingredients: Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), polyester and unbleached cotton (quilted liner), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments.

Usage:

DISPOSING OF SOILED DIAPERS:

Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.

DIAPER SAFETY INFORMATION:

Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.

Is the price worth it?
Start your review of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Size 2 Baby Diapers!
Fort Mill
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After having my son I was excited to try all the new exciting things that the baby merchandise market has to offer! I received a pack of Seventh Generation diapers at my baby shower and was pretty excited to give them a shot. They did not work at all for my son. They held absolutely none of his pee and what else is the purpose? They had a cute design on them but that’s about all they had going for them.
Austin, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I buy these whenever I can get them on sale. They are great on my baby's sensitive skin, and they fit her good. They don't leak either. They are a bit pricey if bought at regular price. They are different than regular diapers though, as they don't have a line to indicate wetness. They also are natural, so they will smell like urine when wet. Not bad though. Overall, I like them, and recommend them.
Doylestown , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Fantastic but unfortunately kinda hard to find where I live. I put Seventh Generation up there as a tie for number 1 favorite next to Pampers. I’ve never had leak issues, and they don’t break easily.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I'll agree that I think these diapers are cute, but they do not hold very much. I have a 6mo. old and we used an entire pack of these. We had more blowouts with these diapers than Huggies or Pampers. Perhaps my son goes potty a lot, but EVERY poop shouldn't have resulted in a new outfit or new bedding. I am not sure if it had to do with these diapers or timing, but he also had bad very bad diaper rash. Since discontinuing use of these diapers, I've noticed little to NO rashes on his bum. 2 stars because they were cute.
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: CVS
We use cloth diapers but when I don’t feel like doing laundry I buy these instead. I like them. They are simple, and not made with nasty ingredients. The only thing that kills me is the price. I guess I’m just not used to spending money on disposables, so that could be my hangup.
Seattle
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We got these free as a sample and loved them. Of all of the diapers we tried these were a more natural product and stood up to heavy overnight wetting. We haven’t tried using them consistently but for the brief experience we had we’d highly recommend them. We will be buying these when we work through the other gifted diapers we have!
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I really did not like these diapers I have been on the look for something organic and not super thick but these are really thin they don't soak up anything they gave my little one diaper rash instantly after wearing them and the price is a bit high for how crappy they are
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Target
As new parents we tried so many diapers and these never let us down. Our son never leaked, very absorbent and we felt good using these since they aren’t filled with all the chemicals. They are more expensive but nice when they are on sale.
Hudson, NY
So I bought this for a baby a while back and I thought it would be great right NO! It was opposite and my babies have sensitive skin and thought it would work but this just have my baby the biggest rash he ever had on his bum. I was angry and didn’t understand what that happen so I just stopped using this in general. Never again sorry
Los Angeles, CA
I cannot stress enough how life saving these have been!! After becoming a new mom I was concerned with diaper brands and the chemicals added to typical competition...I didn't want her bum to be subject to possible rashes and chemicals that other brands have created...I planned to clothe diaper but fell in love with these instead! Great fit and they don't leak unless she has a really big bowel movement, would recommend to mommies who want a more eco friendly and chemical free product!!