Seventh Generation Free & Clear Overnight Maxi Pads With Wings uploaded by Maria G.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #62 in Pads

IT WORKS

Our Free & Clear fragrance-free Maxi Pads provide the protection you need without exposing your most sensitive skin to unnecessary chemicals. Our innovative PureFit design conforms to your body for reliable, leak-free protection and comfort.

WE CARE

Our pads are free of fragrances, hypoallergenic, processed without chemicals containing chlorine*, and are not tested on animals.

•  Feminine pad whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
  •  Hypoallergenic and Free of Fragrances
  •  Individually Wrapped

Whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
Hypoallergenic and free of fragrances
Protection you can trust with secure, no-slip adhesive
Contoured wings for best fit (overnight only)
Soft, cloth-like cover
Individually wrapped
PureFit flexible protection

Ingredients: Chlorine-free processed wood pulp, polyolefins, adhesives, silicone-coated paper.

• Is this a good brand ?rate 1 Answers
  • Are these sold at Walmart and/or Walgreens or would I nee...2 Answers
  • Are these even good? Isn't seventh generation a cleaning ...4 Answers
zahily r.
West Palm Bch, FL
When I received this I looked them and said, these aren’t going to work. Them I tried them and I am so glad I purchased it. No burning, blood or leaking on my underwear. These pads are white , soft and very comfortable. I feel confident using these and I highly recommend them.
Phoenix 👑.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Love these! Discovered the natural pads and tampons give me MUCH less cramps and a lighter blood flow so I have switched to these and haven’t looked back. I don’t even use a full pack and have a 3 day cycle compared to the 4-5 day cycle I used to have
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy these pads! Obviously they’re a little bit pricer for the fact they’re organic so it’s up to you if you think it’s worth it.. I’m not usually a fan of pads with wings however, these ones don’t bother me too much. They provide the necessary support and keep everything clean (:
Claire P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these when trying to find an unscented/fragrance free pad from brands I usually went for. I noticed these were actually cheaper than the other brands at the time I purchased, and free of fragrances and chlorine. I was sold. Even some unscented pads still cause a rash after using (probably from chlorine that I didn't know about until I bought these and researched). These, however, were comfortable and left no rash. I highly recommend these and will probably stick to these from now on!
Chavonne L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I would highly recommend Seventh Generation! Not only is it free and clear of fragrances and chlorine processing, it's absorbency level is comparable to its main competing brands but for the sake of this product being plant based and better for the environment is a big selling point for me.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Seventh generation chlorine free maxi pads are free of fragrances, hypoallergenic, processed without(meaning they whitened the pads without chemicals containing chlorine). Also not tested on animals.
Kimber L.
Seventh Generation is a brand I trust. When I learned about the bleaching process that bathroom tissue and feminine hygiene products go through I immediately made the switch. The Dioxins from bleach get absorbed by the skin! Why would I want that on my body. I use seventh generation cleaners as well
Margalo P.
Love these so much! The packaging is nice and so is the price, and I love that they're all natural and I don't have to worry about chemicals or perfumes or dyes. Definitely recommend these to anybody.
Maria G.
Hawthorne, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Regular pads would give me rashes so i switch it up to organic pads. Their soft they stay in place and no accidents they absorb great
[product:lorac-double-feature-concealer/highlighter] [product:avon-smooth-minerals-eye-shadow-cocoa-glow-powder-0.06-oz]
Taylor K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these even good? Isn't seventh generation a cleaning product company? Also, since when was there chlorine in pads??
zaneta r.
Edinburg, TX
Are these soft+?
Ashley C.
JUDSONIA, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Are these sold at Walmart and/or Walgreens or would I need to order them online?
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this a good brand ?rate