Seventh Generation Free & Clear No Applicator Regular Tampons uploaded by Jéssica S.Seventh Generation Free & Clear No Applicator Regular Tampons uploaded by Melissa B.Seventh Generation Free & Clear No Applicator Regular Tampons uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION #76 in Tampons

IT WORKS

Peace-of-mind protection. Our no-applicator tampons offer comfort and reliable protection with 100% organic cotton.

WE CARE

Seventh Generation non-applicator tampons are made with certified organic cotton, whitened without chemicals containing chlorine, and free of added fragrances and deodorants.

•  Certified Organic Cotton Tampons
  •  Comfortable & Reliable
  •  Free of Fragrances & Deodorants

Expands width-wise
Tampons whitened without chemicals containing chlorine
Tampons made with certified organic cotton
Tampons free of fragrances and deodorants
Gynecologist tested
Leak-free protection

Ingredients: Certified organic cotton (absorbent material and string), water repellent wax (string).

• Do they leak? Does it come in different sizes? 3 Answers
  • Are these absorbent? I noticed that the packaging states ...1 Answers
  • What is this? Never heard of it before.1 Answers
Kyra L.
aurora, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Orgnaic tampons are the only tampons I will ever use and these are super easy to come by at a reasonable price. I'm always finding them on sale which is a bonus. They do their job with little to no leaking. I only use tampons on my heavy days and these are the ones I choose. The rest of my cycle I use THINX undies and they are the best thing to ever happen to me. If you want to give them a try check my review on them. And here is a link to save $10 on your first order. ref.thinxify.me/iBg6I
Melanie H.
douglasville
I love these !I will definitely use again
A lot of tampons give me discomfort so I wanted to try these out
They are very comfortable putting in
I will definitely use again
Alisha B.
Read reviews saying that these didn’t absorb properly so I was scared to try them but I had no issues at all. Applicator is a little different but you get used to it after so long. A little more expensive but hey they are organic, gotta pay more to not have chemicals in our tampons.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these tampons because they are organic which means they are not bleached like the other brands and they’re healthy for the environment they are a little bit on the pricey side though but I’m over all happy with this product
Jessica A.
I am super sensitive when it comes to this stuff. So I needed something affordable that was good for my body. This product is great! I am happy I switched to organic because after I read the seventh generations box, I now know all the chemicals they put into other brands! I do wish they sold them anywhere because they are hard to find where I live.
Jackie A.
I have not tried the variety with no applicator, but the one with applicator is perfect!! It compares almost exactly to the Tampax with the cardboard applicator. I prefer this to plastic because it is much better on the environment. I have read other reviews saying it was not as absorbent as non-organic tampons, but I have not noticed that problem at all. I love that it is organic because toxins can be absorbed very easily down there! :)
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great, not to pricey i love that they are chlorine free. They work well and have a cardboard applicator which is better for the planet. I do have some trouble with the applicator but its more my fault then the product. I would recommend these to someone looking for a more healthier eco friendly option.
Nichole K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got these on amazon for almost the same price as any big brand and am never going back. They are asorbant with no leaks and make me feel safer and better about whats going in my body.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I was young, I thought all tampons were the same but little did I know that the cotton inside the tampons were bleached! I was dumbfounded and started buying Seventh Generation tampons. Free of dyes & chemicals! Check your products that you use on the daily and see if there is a chance that they are slowly harming you!!
Brittany B.
West union, SC
I love seventh generation tampons. They are chemical free which is awesome. There is no sense in slowly feeding your body more chemicals everyday. They are also very affordable. I recommend these to everyone who wants to go chemical free!
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Besides being organic, are there benefits to using these over generic tampons? How do they differ?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you feel comfortable wearing tampons?
Karina S.
NYC
Are they cardboard applicators?
Shannon G.
Manahawkin, NJ
What different stores have you guys found these in?
Kayla R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How do these differ from others?