BY SEVENTH GENERATION #20 in Diapers

SAME TRUSTED DIAPER, NEW ADORABLE DESIGNS

Our safe + effective (and adorable!) diapers will help keep your baby's sensitive skin protected and dry. The ultra absorbent core in Seventh Generation diapers, made with sustainably-sourced fluff and 0% chlorine bleaching, helps prevent leaks. We design these diapers to care for your baby as well as the health of the next seven generations.

NEW! to pamper your infant's brand new, delicate skin, we have added an extra soft, quilted liner, made with unbleached cotton, to diaper sizes Newborn - size 2. Provide the ultimate care for your little one's sensitive skin.

•  Made for your baby's sensitive skin
  •  Premium leak protection
  •  Ultra absorbent core to keep skin dry and protected

0% LOTIONS, FRAGRANCES & CHLORINE BLEACHING

Absorbent core made with 0% chlorine bleaching to prevent toxins from entering waterways.
High-capacity core made with sustainably sourced, FSC® Certified fluff pulp.
Sizes N-2 feature soft, quilted liner made with unbleached cotton.
Newborn diapers with umbilical cord cutout.
Stretchy side panels and refastenable tabs for snug, flexible fit.
Adorable Protection for All™ designs.

Ingredients: Totally chlorine-free processed wood fluff pulp (absorbent core), sodium polyacrylate (absorbent core), polypropylene (core wrap, cuff, moisture barrier layer, fastening system, outer layer), polyester and unbleached cotton (quilted liner), adhesives (seams, joints), polymer spandex (fastening system, leg elastic), polyurethane (waist elastic), inks** (external printed designs), pigments.

Usage:

DISPOSING OF SOILED DIAPERS:

Before you throw away a used diaper, empty the contents into the toilet, wrap the diaper tightly, and throw into the garbage. Do not flush the diaper.

DIAPER SAFETY INFORMATION:

Please keep this packaging away from children and babies. This package, or a torn piece of diaper, could cause a choking or suffocation hazard for your child. Like any piece of clothing, diapers are flammable.

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Newborn Baby Diapers
  • "Great for babies with sensitive bums, not very nice looking and quite expensive but gives peace of mind knowing there aren't harsh chemicals. " in 6 reviews
  • "They had been recommended by several friends and I liked that they were eco friendly and contained no harsh chemicals." in 6 reviews
  • "my daughter has very sensitive skin and couldn't use very many brands of diapers.I have tried just about every kind but when i found these she had no more issues.I would definitely recommend these diapers to anyone who has a child with sensitive skin" in 4 reviews
Kate B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE Seventh Generation diapers! They’re by far my favorite and I’ve tried quite a few to come to that conclusion. Love that they’re free of harsh chemicals, and they’re cute - but the most important of all is that they HOLD! Aside from user error (putting the diaper on wrong/not tight enough) we’ve been leak and blowout free! Worth the money for a solid diaper that isn’t filled with toxic stuff your baby can do without! Only wish is that they had a wetness indicator, however I love these so much that it’s not even a big issue.
Tiara W.
Clackamas, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Seventh Generation diapers not only have a cute designs on them but are made with no Harmful chemicals, less rashes which = happy baby. It is a diaper you can feel good about using. These are made well not flimsy and absorb good too! No leaks. I also find that these are affordable which is a must for me.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We recently re-discovered Seventh Generation diapers, and I'm so glad we did!!  They're softer, more absorbent, and have adorable prints on them!! I prefer them over both Honest and Babyganics, and I love that my baby's bottom stays dry and  never gets irritated.  And they just came out with overnight diapers that are fantastic!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I like the Seventh Generation Baby Diapers, but not as much as other brands. The design is cute and they are absorbent, but they are more expensive than other brands and they do not have all of the "extras". I wish they had the wet indicator line like other brands. I also felt as though though they were a little smaller than other brands, like Pampers. I do not think I would buy these again. I did receive a sample of these diapers for free, but all opinions are my own.
Tiffany K.
Rockville, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Received a couple samples of this from the company and can’t wait to try them on my newborn. Very cute designs and feels like it will hold up. Affordable and love that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and it’s eco friendly!
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these newborn diapers because they’re so gentle and all natural. Highly recommend it to other moms Who wants sensitive diapers for their babies. They were really effective and very affordable cannot go wrong with this brand.
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
They're great when they're on sale!! Under 10 bucks, they're worth it. Over, not so much. They DO NOT hold blow outs as well as Honest Diapers, but they're great for budgets and day time use for older babies, 6 mos and up, I'd recommend. I'm happy with chem-free and eco friendly always, though!
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love seventh generation diapers! They are the least of expensive out of natural and organic diapers! They were perfect for my son! He had such sensitive skin and he also leaked out of pampers and huggies but didn’t in these! They are perfect and they aren’t super soft but they didn’t seem to bother my baby any! Great buy and great price! We love seventh generation!
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Very disappointed in both these diapers and the customer service team. I love SG wipes, but have to hard pass on these diapers. They leak, and a whole bag I had were defective. Some were missing tabs, and the ones that had them tore off easily. Customer service simply suggested buying a new package and offered no apology or replacement.
Ashley G.
Mooresboro, NC
I have used these diapers on all three of my children, beginning in 2008, and currently on my newborn. My babies never had diaper rash, they are better for the environment, they do not leak, and they work great for boys and girls. I highly recommend!
Brianna G.
Norwalk, CA
How often do they leak with little boys?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
You ever have any problems with these diapers?
Whitney W.
Sandusky, OH
Are these soft?
Olga S.
Roseville , CA
Are there any good? Truly worth the money?
Renee W.
Papillion, NE
Do you have problems with regular diaper rash often with these?