BY SEVENTH GENERATION #57 in Stain Remover

Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover Powder Free & Clear works like a pro, but doesn't leave harsh chemical fumes behind for pets and people. The color-safe, chlorine-free formula uses the natural power of oxygen bleach to brighten and whiten in the laundry and remove stains all over the house, yet it won't irritate your skin or hurt washable delicates. Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover can be used in standard and high efficient washing machines, as well as all over the house.

• Made with pure mineral and mineral-based ingredients
  • Biodegradable formula
  • Free of VOCs, optical brighteners, dyes, perfumes and synthetic fragrances

sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), sodium carbonate (mineral water softener), sodium silicate (mineral alkalinity builder) and sodium sulfate (mineral processing aid). Trace materials are commonly present in cleaning product ingredients.

Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
I got a sample from a friend and washed my clothes with them and they stunk I love for my clothes to have a strong scent and my clothes smelt like they were washed in just water and had been sitting in the washer for 5 days wet!!! Direct leaves my clothes smelling better and more scented than this stuff and does not remove stains as good!!!!
Desiree L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A lot of the natural cleaners I found are not effective in getting stains out. This seventh generation one had me smiling. It actually does what it says it does! Win for a mom that feels like I live to take stains out of clothes!
Candy L.
Works like a charm! I have a messy family, and we rarely make it through a whole day without getting a stain on our clothes. lol This product lifts tough stains, and it's safe to use and free of toxic chemicals.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these! Throw one in every load. I was struggling to find something after baby girl had a reaction to oxy clean. This is the one! Safe and effective.
Brittany C.
I love when I get my hands on house hold products that are environmentally safe. so when I found this and saw how great it worked I was impressed.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great for baby accidents to remove deep stains without harsh chemicals or irritating ingredients. Perfect when your laundry needs that extra boost.
Erica B.
I'm a very big fan of seventh generation products, they get the job done and make me feel better that there aren't chemicals galore in it.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 Seventh Generation Natural Oxy Stain Remover is amazing. This is my favorite brand, affordable, and does not disappoint.
Laneea L.
Spring Valley, CA
Best safe, environmentally conscious, product I have used. The entire line of products is spectacular.
Cinthia S.
Boulder, CO
I got a sample from my local store and i thought it was great! looking forward to trying more products
Hannah M.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have been wanting to try Seventh Generation laundry detergent for some time now but I'm very particular about the detergent I use so I haven't tried it yet. Does it really work?
Nancy P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this really work? Anybody know
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Will this get out set-in stains?
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this affordable? Or pricey?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
How would you compare how well it cleans next to the oxi brand?