Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ashlie H.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent 100 oz

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Maria S.
New York
Good product, comes very concentrated so you don’t need as much as if you were to use tide and the like. A little goes a long way. More expensive, but the quality is great. Smell is good too.
Kate B.
Southaven, MS
Seventh Generation is right up there with All Free & Clear.  It works just as well and is sometimes even less expensive since it isn't technically "name brand."  We use it all the time and switch between the two and cannot tell the difference.  I love it and will continue using it to keep our clothes clean!
Loulou S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent - Free And Clear - Pack of 4 - 100 Fl Oz. more...
Excellent dye free and fragrance free detergent. Gets clothes clean and fresh without all the usual nasty ingredients. I have incredibly sensitive skin which reacts to clothing washed in scented laundry detergent. This gentle yet effective detergent has never given me a reaction. I’d definitely recommend it! It gets the job done!
Haley R.
Rogers
This laundry detergent is great for me. It’s scent free and very gentle. My skin is sensitive to laundry detergent with strong scents and often breaks out when I use them, so I tried to buy more natural and a gentle detergent. My skin has not reacted poorly at all to this so I will definitely rebuy!
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
When my son was born we bought Dreft since that was the new mom thing to do. Turns out his skin is super sensitive and has eczema. My friend recommended I try to detergent and after a few days I could notice a huge difference in his skin! Needless to say my whole family now uses this detergent.
Karlyn T.
Gilbert , AZ
I started using this  detergent when my daughter was born so I could have a safe detergent. I now use this for my entire family! I have allergies & this seems to do the trick & is effective with washing. Repeat customer. 7th generation is a brand I can trust!
Jonalee V.
Mulvane, KS
Review for: Other more...
Around age one my son developed an allergy to detergent. I noticed that he had a rash that wasn’t going away and was worse where his clothes touched his skin. I tried using this detergent on his clothes, sheets, and blankets and the rash disappeared within three days!
Amanda W.
San Jose
I love this product! It is the laundry detergent that I have been using for the longest and I think it works very well, especially given that it is a “natural product “. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural and fragrance/dye-free product.
Jennifer C.
Ocala, FL
One of my children has very sensitive skin and is allergic to most laundry detergents. I bought a bottle of this and was quite impressed. It works great to get your laundry nice and clean and doesn’t cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin.
Desiree B.
Statenville
I love this product. They are plant based and cruelty free. You don’t have to feel bad about the chemicals or worry about what it may do to our environment. It actually cleans your clothes. It’s also safe around pets and children.