Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ashlie H.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent 100 oz

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Lacy W.
I have sensitive skin and fragrance allergies, so this is a great product for me. It leaves clothes clean and fresh without any strong fragrance. The one I got also came in biodegradable cardboard packaging which I appreciate.
Dana C.
Soquel
This is my go to for my kids cloths. It gentle enough for my baby who has very sensitive skin since it doesn’t have all the chemicals and junk other brands use. I’d definitely recommend and plan on continuing to use myself.
Haley S.
las vegas
This is my favorite laundry detergent because it doesn’t have a scent so it doesn’t irritate my babies skin. I am also very sensitive but this product is gentle and gets all the clothes clean. Will keep purchasing forever.
Emily D.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite detergent by far! I can’t stop recommending this to everyone! It is very effective at keeping my clothes clean, light, and smelling great. I feel like this is the best free and clear product out there!
Heather W.
Louisville
I have sensitive skin and this is a life saver. I typically use it only on bath towels and sheets. Or anything that comes in contact with my face. It gets the job done. Costco has a jumbo size that is cheaper than getting it at Walmart. Unfortunate I can’t think of the price because I literally bought my bottle 3 months ago and it’s still full. For tough stains I pretreat and use a different brand so for this I can’t speak to it’s power.
Lauren B.
My husband has some sensitivity to fragrance and this was the perfect solution. It is natural and I don’t have to worry about him getting a reaction. It cleans my clothes just as well as any non natural detergent.
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
I love that this product is a more natural version of mainstream detergents. With a little one, it’s important to me to make sure that I’m using products that don’t harm him. I bought this because I wanted to have a good detergent that would effectively clean our laundry yet be gentle on his skin. And so far, I’m pleased with the results. This will be our new detergent.
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
I love this laundry detergent. All natural and free of dyes, very gentle for my baby, and effective! It’s high quality for a good price and I will be using this laundry detergent for a long time!
Elena P.
Murrieta, CA
I bought this to wash my newborns clothes in , I use a different brand for us but once I realized that baby touches my clothes and lays on my bed , I realized I needed to Make the switch all around. I am now 100% seven gen. Laundry products. I do love that it's free and clear, I don't like scents , or artificial dyes , this is perfect for washing my dogs blankets also. Recommended product !
Maria S.
New York
Good product, comes very concentrated so you don’t need as much as if you were to use tide and the like. A little goes a long way. More expensive, but the quality is great. Smell is good too.