Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ashlie H.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent 100 oz

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Sierra H.
Marysville, OH
I really liked this detergent. It seemed to get our family’s clothes really clean. And our family gets clothes very messy because we like to be outside a lot. So I would recommend this to anyone. I wish there were different scents
Lacy W.
I have sensitive skin and fragrance allergies, so this is a great product for me. It leaves clothes clean and fresh without any strong fragrance. The one I got also came in biodegradable cardboard packaging which I appreciate.
Kristen C.
I started using this detergent when I had my baby, I wanted one that was free of dyes, fragrances, and optical brighteners. Now, I continue to use it because it does a good job and I don't need to use very much at a time.
Elena H.
Murrieta, CA
I bought this to wash my newborns clothes in , I use a different brand for us but once I realized that baby touches my clothes and lays on my bed , I realized I needed to Make the switch all around. I am now 100% seven gen. Laundry products. I do love that it's free and clear, I don't like scents , or artificial dyes , this is perfect for washing my dogs blankets also. Recommended product !
M A S H A S.
Long Is City, NY
Good product, comes very concentrated so you don’t need as much as if you were to use tide and the like. A little goes a long way. More expensive, but the quality is great. Smell is good too.
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
This detergent not only uses natural ingredients that aren’t harmful, but also works wonders on stains! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean, doesn’t irritate my skin, and I feel safe using it to wash my dogs blankets as well. 10/10 product for sure.
Jennifer C.
Ocala
One of my children has very sensitive skin and is allergic to most laundry detergents. I bought a bottle of this and was quite impressed. It works great to get your laundry nice and clean and doesn’t cause allergic reactions on sensitive skin.
Mandeline K.
Greensburg
We’re an all natural family, and Seventh Generation is a company I can count on. They make great house hold cleaning supplies that you can trust. The laundry detergent is great, and it always gets out stains.
victoria m.
Lewisville, TX
I have incredibly sensitive skin so I’m always cautious about what detergent I use to clean my clothes. After lots of trial and error I had finally used this product and it, by far, is the best! My skin has not once been irritated by the detergent, but my clothes still feel clean and smell great.
Lucero M.
Orange
This is nice and gentle on delicate skin. It won't cause itchiness, very natural, free of scent, it gets rid of bad odors. It's a bit more expensive than other hypoallergenic detergents