BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

If you're a fan of laundry powder, you'll love the way our ultra-concentrated, biodegradable natural laundry detergent powers out tough stains, dirt and grease and leaves clothes fresh and clean, without the iffy stuff.

WE CARE

Our natural laundry powder is packaged in recycled paperboard, made with a minimum of 35% post-consumer content.

•  Fights Tough Stains
  •  Ultra-Concentrated
  •  Biodegradable

Laundry Powder designed for standard and HE machines
Super-concentrated laundry detergent powder
Free of optical brighteners and synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable laundry detergent formula
Laundry Powder with enzymes and oxygen-based bleach

Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), laureth-6 (plant-based cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), sodium bicarbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), magnesium sulfate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), lauryl polyglucose (plant-derived cleaning agent), cellulose gum (plant-based anti-redeposition agent), sodium carboxymethyl inulin (plant-based soil dispersant), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care instructions for laundry cleaning. PRETREAT: Mix two parts warm water with 1 part powder to make a soaking solutions. Soak clothing prior to washing. MEASURE: For both HE and standard machines: For medium loads use a level scoop of laundry powder. For heavily soiled or extra large loads use an additional level scoop of laundry powder. POUR: Use laundry powder scoop to measure and pour your laundry detergent into standard washer as it fills with water, then add laundry.

Noami C.
Visalia
Seventh generation powder I fell, last longer than liquid soap. This product is great and I never have to worry about someone breaking out in a rash because of Harmful ingredients. This product along with the Honest Comp. are truly wonderful. Again, a little on the expensive side unless you shop at target.
Jessica A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
We bought this soap mainly to wash my Babywearing wraps and cloth diapers but we liked it so much we started using it for everything. I love that it doesn't leave a scent. A little goes a long way and our clothes are fresh and clean without any of the extra unnecessary chemicals.
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I like that these are already meaured out pods. By the way each pod is plenty for one medium load. This detergent has such a fresh smell without harmful chemicals.
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This laundry soap is great! It's not scented so I add a couple drops of essential oil to my load. Our clothes always come out clean as ever. My husband is a contractor, so all of his clothes are very dirty most the time, it works great for his soiled clothes! Definitely will buy from now on.
Brandi G.
Nauvoo
I use seventh gen on all my clothes due to having sensitive skin. I only wish the price wasn't higher than normal products, but it worth it. I love that ingredients are shown always. Very effective at cleaning, even tough stains. Would recommend!
Raquel D.
Dallas
Love this product! My daughter has super sensitive skin and this is what we wash her clothes in, I like it so much I wash all of our clothes in it! Our clothes smell clean, fresh,and are soft! This is one product I will continue to use!
Miranda C.
My one child has a horrible sensitivity to detergents, and this is my go to! I use all Seventh Generation Products and I couldn't be Happier with the Effective and affordable product. When i say affordable, I mean it's not like a dollar store brand where it doesn't cut it but the price is right. And I feel great when purchasing it... makes me feel better about helping the environment and my future families.
Cassidy S.
Olathe, KS
This is one of very few laundry detergents that I can use because of my highly sensitive skin. I use the website ewg.org to determine how "free and clear" a product is. The products are scaled from A-F and this detergent scored an A! My clothes are clean and my skin doesn't break out.
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
Seventh Generation laundry soap has been with our family for quite some time. When our two youngest children were diagnosed with eczema, we tried every laundry product on the market that was gentle enough for their skin. Finally, we were suggested Seventh Generation by our pediatrician and it worked like magic. No more itching and no more redness.
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have extremely sensitive skin, and I'm allergic to most laundry detergents. The trouble with free & clear detergents is that most of the time, they don't actually work. I went through several brands that left my clothes grimy before I found this stuff. I've been using it for about a year now, and I'm very happy with how clean it gets my clothes. Ordering it online is a lot cheaper than buying it in the store, too
Lawanda D.
Where do you buy this from?
Sherry S.
Ashtabula , OH
Can you buy Seventh Generation laundry soap in bulk?