Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Ashlie H.Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent 100 oz

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

Taylor J.
Bend
LOVE this detergent. I have extremely sensitive skin, and I recently bought Tide PODS® Free and Gentle Laundry Detergent and my skin broke out in hives! Little red, itchy bumps all over my body (my neck, chest, stomach, arms, and legs!) I knew it had to be the detergent because that’s the only thing that had changed in my life (my diet didn’t change or anything). So I bought this seventh generation detergent to replace the Tide. My hives are slowly going away, and it cleans my clothes better than tide in my opinion! There’s no fragrance in the detergent, which I like as well. I would highly recommend this product.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love this laundry detergent! It can be expensive but it’s really good! You don’t need a lot either! I like the free and clear because some detergents bother my skin. It doesn’t get bubbly or anything so I’ve accidentally put too much in thinking I didn’t have enough in. So just make sure to measure correctly and be aware! I would recommend this!!
Missy T.
I use Seventh Generation Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent and it works wonderfully. It is a USDA Certified Biobased Product and they do not test on animals nor have any animal ingredients. It is also safe for use in High Efficient washer machines. I love this laundry detergent because it lacks harsh chemicals and I recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Katy, TX
When my son was born we bought Dreft since that was the new mom thing to do. Turns out his skin is super sensitive and has eczema. My friend recommended I try to detergent and after a few days I could notice a huge difference in his skin! Needless to say my whole family now uses this detergent.
Kacie S.
This always works well to get or clothes clean, and I love that it’s dye and fragrance free so I can use it even with my kids and babies clothes without having to buy separate baby detergent. It’s also great that it’s free of optical brightened because I can safely use it on my baby carriers and woven wraps without it damaging the fabric and colors. Highly recommend for babywearers!
MICHALA •.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I really like this detergent. I was looking for an alternative to my trusty Tide, but with less harsh ingredients and found it with Seventh Generation! Very affordable and smells good! The only downfall is that I do think Tide is better for more soiled loads and stain removal.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love the seventh generation free and & clear laundry detergent. My son has eczema and since I have switched to this laundry detergent he has not had any flare ups. This laundry detergent is so gentle that I can wash my step daughter's 11 month old's clothes with it and she doesn't have any reactions from it. I love that it is plant based and safe for our environment which is important to me. If you are looking for a safe gentle laundry detergent I recommend this to you.
mac C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is the only detergent that I will use! Started using it a couple of years ago and it’s great! I’ve gotten skin irritations from different detergents prior to using this, but never since I’ve been using this. I like the unscented one.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My son had some skin sensitivity complications for awhile and when we were trying to switch up all of our products we found this one and we loved it. It was a bit higher in price than our usual, but I’d say the price was worth it!
Lacy W.
I have sensitive skin and fragrance allergies, so this is a great product for me. It leaves clothes clean and fresh without any strong fragrance. The one I got also came in biodegradable cardboard packaging which I appreciate.