Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent uploaded by Missy T.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Laundry Detergent 100 oz

Our Laundry Detergent is tough on stains, but gentle to your world. With no dyes, optical brighteners or synthetic fragrances, Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent gives you great results in HE and standard machines, and works in all water temperatures. This Laundry Detergent, made with plant-based ingredients, is a USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%.

•  Enzymes Lift Stubborn Stains
  •  Works in All Temperatures
  •  No Synthetic Fragrances

Laundry liquid designed for Standard and HE machines
Laundry Liquid free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Free & Clear Laundry Detergent is made for sensitive skin
USDA Certified Biobased Product 97%
Laundry Liquid that supports sustainable palm oil
Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent is hypoallergenic

water, laureth-6 (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium lauryl sulfate (plant-derived cleaning agent), sodium citrate (plant-derived water softener), glycerin (plant-derived enzyme stabilizer), sodium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), oleic acid (plant-derived anti-foaming agent), sodium hydroxide (mineral-based pH adjuster), calcium chloride (mineral-based enzyme stabilizer), citric acid (plant-derived pH adjuster), protease, amylase, and mannanase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil removers), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:
SORT:
 Follow garment care label instructions.

PRETREAT: Pour natural laundry detergent directly on stained fabric, rub gently and soak before washing clothes.

MEASURE: Standard and HE Machines: Line 2 (1.5 oz / 44mL) for medium loads; to line 4 (2.2 oz / 65 mL) for heavily soiled or larger loads.

POUR: Use dispenser for HE washers. For standard washers, begin to fill machine with water, add natural laundry detergent, then add clothes. The 50 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 33 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. The 150 oz laundry detergent bottle contains 99 loads as measured to Line 1 in the cap. Please recycle the laundry detergent bottle when you are done.

HOLLY C.
I purchased this detergent because I recently purchased a house that has a septic system so it was really important to find a brand that was septic safe. I think this detergent works really well. My clothes come out clean and stains are gone. The only thing that people may not like is that it is fragrance free. I will continue to buy this product! I purchase it from Target.
Elena P.
murrieta, CA
I bought this to wash my newborns clothes in , I use a different brand for us but once I realized that baby touches my clothes and lays on my bed , I realized I needed to Make the switch all around. I am now 100% seven gen. Laundry products. I do love that it's free and clear, I don't like scents , or artificial dyes , this is perfect for washing my dogs blankets also. Recommended product !
Missy T.
I use Seventh Generation Free & Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent and it works wonderfully. It is a USDA Certified Biobased Product and they do not test on animals nor have any animal ingredients. It is also safe for use in High Efficient washer machines. I love this laundry detergent because it lacks harsh chemicals and I recommend this product.
Karlyn T.
Gilbert, AZ
I started using this  detergent when my daughter was born so I could have a safe detergent. I now use this for my entire family! I have allergies & this seems to do the trick & is effective with washing. Repeat customer. 7th generation is a brand I can trust!
Becky M.
Lutz, FL
I switched to this laundry detergent when I got pregnant with my daughter. I love that is free from the chemicals included in many other detergents. I wash all of my family’s laundry with it and I’ve been very happy with the results!
Sierra H.
Marysville, OH
I really liked this detergent. It seemed to get our family’s clothes really clean. And our family gets clothes very messy because we like to be outside a lot. So I would recommend this to anyone. I wish there were different scents
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My son had some skin sensitivity complications for awhile and when we were trying to switch up all of our products we found this one and we loved it. It was a bit higher in price than our usual, but I’d say the price was worth it!
Lacy W.
I have sensitive skin and fragrance allergies, so this is a great product for me. It leaves clothes clean and fresh without any strong fragrance. The one I got also came in biodegradable cardboard packaging which I appreciate.
Mandeline K.
Greensburg
We’re an all natural family, and Seventh Generation is a company I can count on. They make great house hold cleaning supplies that you can trust. The laundry detergent is great, and it always gets out stains.
Lucero M.
Orange
This is nice and gentle on delicate skin. It won't cause itchiness, very natural, free of scent, it gets rid of bad odors. It's a bit more expensive than other hypoallergenic detergents