Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener Sheets

IT WORKS

Our dryer sheets use plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our fabric softener sheets are made from unbleached paper, so instead of adding them to a landfill when they're done, you can recycle!

•  Compostable
  •  Softens & Reduces Static
  •  No Animal Ingredients

Fabric Softener Sheers with no animal ingredients
Softener Sheets redesigned for even better static control
Sheets made from unbleached paper, not plastic
USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
Paperboard packaging made from 100% recycled content

Palm fatty acid (plant-derived softener), di-(palm carboxyethyl) hydroxyethyl methylammonium methyl sulfates (plant-derived softener).

Usage:
Use a single fabric softener sheet with each load of laundry. Pull sheet apart at perforation to reduce the risk of blocking dryer vents. For smaller loads, try using half a sheet. Place in dryer with wet clothing. Compost used sheets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener Sheets!
Ypsilanti, MI
While I love that Seventh Generation produces natural products, the quality of these dryer sheets disappoints me. While they do their job, you need double the amount you would need compared to traditional dryer sheets. This is due to the smaller size of the sheets primarily, with each sheet oddly splitting into halves.
Appleton, WI
I don’t feel like these dryer sheets did much of anything. Didn’t really help with static or give off much smell. What I do like is that they are chemical free and all natural. Probably would not use again.
Bronx
Leaves clothes soft. I like that it's free of fragrances, dyes and chlorine. It reduces static cling as well. 97% plant based and great if you have sensitive skin.
south
These dryer sheets are wonderful if your children or you are allergic to stuff. This is the only brand of softener sheets that don’t break my kids out in rashes ...
Centralia, WA
Since switching to dryer balls I’ve realized there are still times when I’m drying blankets or similar type clothes that I still need dryer sheets. Toxic dryer sheets were not something I wanted to go back to, and I was happy to find these natural dryer sheets that work just as well as the chemical versions. They are more expensive, but I don’t use them for every load since I mostly use dryer balls only.
Fountain, CO
7th generation for the win again, this works great it is free and clear, it keeps cloths lent free and static free and did I mention scent free. Works great would and do reccomend I haven't found a problem with this product yet, it is also 97% plant based sheets
Sewell, NJ
love this brand and their products - safe products are so important especially when you have young kids in your household. ive become very health conscious about slowly switching over products to safe choices and this brand delivers!!
Iowa City, IA
These work really well for me. I’m allergic to some fragrances so I always use a free and clear to be safe, and I haven’t had any negative reactions to this at all. Not too pricy and really helps with the static in my clothes.
Midland , TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
I used to wash and dry with Seventh Generation products but I have since switched to Method. While I did use the dryer sheets, I found that they would leave a greasy residue on some of my clothing and sheets especially.
Fairfield , CA
I have been trying to find healthy cleaning products to use at my home. My daughter has sensitive skin so Ive been using things that are gentle and made with no fragrances. It works good for her clothing.