Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener Sheets uploaded by Amy N.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our dryer sheets use plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our fabric softener sheets are made from unbleached paper, so instead of adding them to a landfill when they're done, you can recycle!

•  Compostable
  •  Softens & Reduces Static
  •  No Animal Ingredients

Fabric Softener Sheers with no animal ingredients
Softener Sheets redesigned for even better static control
Sheets made from unbleached paper, not plastic
USDA Certified Biobased Product (97%)
Paperboard packaging made from 100% recycled content

Palm fatty acid (plant-derived softener), di-(palm carboxyethyl) hydroxyethyl methylammonium methyl sulfates (plant-derived softener).

Usage:
Use a single fabric softener sheet with each load of laundry. Pull sheet apart at perforation to reduce the risk of blocking dryer vents. For smaller loads, try using half a sheet. Place in dryer with wet clothing. Compost used sheets.

Jessica B.
Review for: Free Clear more...
If honestly give this product 4.5 stars if I could. The material they use took me a little while to get used to, but they seemed to work just as well as other brands. They didn't help with static cling as much as I would have liked. Also, I did notice they fell apart and ripped fairly easily during use. But nothing that would prevent me from purchasing them again.
Melissa P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Free Clear more...
These do not keep your clothes from having static cling. They are not worth the money. I really am trying to use more eco friendly things in my home and gave these a shot. We're half way through the box and I can't wait to be done with them!
Anna H.
I'm a huge fan of this fabric softener. It is the only brand I use. The sheets are paper, and are recyclable and so is the packaging.

I like this one because you don't always want a scent on your clothing.

The company uses plant based ingredients, essential oils, and no yucky synthetic scents. Plus they don't test on animals.

Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I've fallen in love with these. I love that they're more eco friendly, and they aren't highly fragranced. The packaging it comes in is also recyclable, which I think is amazing. I would definitely recommend these!
Stacy C.
Girard, OH
Review for: Sheets more...
I love these. I don't use dryer sheets but my husband does. I don't have to worry what he's putting on his body because there's no reason to. It's fresh, clean and cheap! I recommend Seventh Generation to everyone.
Lenka C.
I've been searching for a scented dryer sheet that has a light, natural scent that is not overpowering and finally found it! These sheets clearly are using real essential oils of eucalyptus and lavender instead of strong artificial perfumes to produce their fragrance. I often wash clothes at night, then dry them the next day, and they can smell musty. Both my husband and I are sensitive to artificial perfumes and this is the first dryer sheet with any fragrance both of us like. My trick for super-fluffy laundry is to use one of these and one unscented Bounce brand sheet because I have to admit the big brand does fluff/destatic better. But this natural one gets the "musty" smell out.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
Seventh generation fabric softeners are a great way to naturally soften your freshly clean clothes and to give them a light clean fresh scent when you take your clothes out of the dryer.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I bought these by accident and was shocked to see the dryer sheets were made out of brown paper instead of the traditional dryer sheet.  I was just focused on the scent-free aspect of it.  I really love how you can split one sheet into two for lighter loads.  The paper has the same effect as traditional dryer sheets and I love being kinder to the environment by using them.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I switch to these fabric softener sheets buy Seventh Generation a while ago. They have a couple of scents but I prefer the lavender. They're not as strong as typical fabric softener sheets but they do a good job in my opinion. I do not like what they make regular fabric softener sheets out of once I found out I won't do that to myself or my family anymore.
Heidi B.
Decorator Expert Level 4
These are way cool! I have been using the ones with the lavender essential oils in them and they not ony reduce static but they smell awesome! It is so refreshing to see a company that cares about what is in our products but doesn't charge us an arm and a leg for them. You can compost these and even tear the in half to save more!

Walmart