Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Fabric Softener uploaded by Ashley-Rahne M.

BY SEVENTH GENERATION

IT WORKS

Our fabric softener uses plant-based ingredients and essential oils for a cozy softness that will really make you feel good.

WE CARE

Our Fabric Softeners use a plant-derived softening agent, so you can enjoy naturally soft clothes without wondering how they got that way.

•  No Animal Ingredients
  •  Softens & Fights Static Cling
  •  Scents from Essential Oils and Botanical Extracts.

Liquid Fabric Softener reduces static without the use of animal-derived ingredients
Natural Fabric Softener free of dyes & synthetic fragrances
Biodegradable fabric softener formula
Concentrated formula softens 42 loads

Water, dihydrogenated palmoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate (plant-based softener), dipropylene glycol (synthetic processing aid), calcium chloride (mineral-based viscosity modifier), sodium carbonate (mineral-based pH adjuster), and benzisothiazolinone and methylisothiazolinone (synthetic preservatives).

Usage:

Fill to Medium line (3/4 oz.) for medium loads, for large loads fill to Large line (1 oz.) Add into water, not directly on laundry, during final rinse cycle. Use appropriate dispenser if available.

• "I don't use it for every load because of the expense." in 1 review
Melanie S.
Miami Beach , FL
Review for: Blue Eucalyptus Lavender more...
I love this fabric softener! It is my go to that I usually buy at Target or Whole Foods. This smells amazing and keeps my clothes so fresh! It is a bit more pricey than your regular softener but definitely worth the price. The bottle would last me a while and only a bit is needed to soften/ for scent :) definitely recommend this product and the whole Seventh Generation laundry line!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Works great and smells great. I love seventh generation products, they really work as well as other unnatural brands and do as they say. This makes laundry soft and fresh, not as soft as Snuggle, but it does work.
Felicia E.
I can’t use anything with scents or dyes on laundry, due to very sensitive skin. I love that I have a more natural option, so I don’t have to worry about skin irritation. My towels and blankets always come out feeling so fluffy and soft.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
Review for: Free Clear more...
We love the Seventh Generation Free & Clear fabric softener. It is a great addition to our Free & Clear detergent and is natural and ‘free & clear’ of harmful chemicals and fragrances. It keeps clothes smelling good and soft
Ashley-Rahne M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff works pretty well. It definitely helps soften out our towels a little bit and make them feel like they're not quite as cheap as they really are, but it's not exactly the best in the world. I'll stick with it because it's good for my daughter and I will use it on her clothes, but I am considering getting something else for our towels and bedsheets.
Taylor J.
Bend
I really love this fabric softener. I have sensitive skin, so I need to be careful what I use to wash my laundry with or I will break out. My clothes come out soft and wonderful with this fabric softener. I will continue to purchase this product.
Jennifer Z.
Best fabric softener out there! I have been using Downey for years and decided to try this-I will never go back! This stuff actually leaves my laundry soft and I even believe it is actually conditioning the fabric! The scented version is nice and lightly scented and the free and clear is awesome too!
Marshall C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Fabric Softener 90FlOz. more...
This detergent is hands down the best I have ever used. I love that it is free and clear - no artificial flowery scents, and you don't need to use much detergent to get your clothes clean! Highly recommend. Plus, seventh generation is a great brand that as an eco-conscious consumer I can get behind!
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Liquid Fabric Softener, Neutral, 32oz, Bottle more...
This is one of the best natural based laundry detergents I have ever used! I was using cloth diapers for my sons a few years ago and this was the only detergent I was using for the longest time. I use this for my pet bedding as well and my puppy has had no reactions!!! I definitely recommend l!!
Moniqua S.
Review for: Seventh Generation Free & Clear Fabric Softener 90FlOz. more...
I love this detergent because it is free of chemicals, parabens, fragrance, sulfates and other harmful ingredients. It’s also clear which is a huge plus for me; means it has no dyes.

back