BY SEVENTH GENERATION #10 in Dish Soap

Gets dishes sparkling clean yet is gentle on your hands and the earth. Plant-derived formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Contains no petroleum-derived ingredients. Chlorine- and phosphate-free. Safe for septic systems. Never tested on animals. Application: Hand Dishwashing Applicable Material: Ceramic Chemical Compound: Plant-Derived Surfactants.SEV22733. 22733. Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dishwashing Liquid, Non-Toxic, 25 Ounce.

Lauren G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Natural Dish Liquid Free & Clear 25 oz more...
I bought this on a whim. I recently started getting more into natural cleaning products and this one was on sale and I believe the free and clear one is the only and bacterial dish soap because it’s tea tree and lemon, any ways I liked the scent a lot so it worked out. I’m in love. It works so well I enjoy using it sometimes I find myself hand washing my glassware on purpose because this just works and leaves my glass mugs and drinking glasses so beautiful I prefer it to the dishwashers job. Plus the brand is incredible if you didn’t know already.
Sabina S.
Ridgefield, WA
Review for: Natural Dish Liquid Free & Clear 25 oz more...
Seventh Generation Free & Clear Natural Dishwashing Liquid this is literally the only dish soap I use. After having kids, I realized how important it is to have dishes and bottles as chemical free as possible. I love that this doesn’t leave a chemical residue or scent and it actually works a lot better than a lot of the other soaps I’ve used. I buy this on Amazon by the case.
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I don’t like to use anything but natural cleaners on my dishes, and Seventh Generation really is the perfect one. It lathers more than any other cleaner I’ve tried, natural or not, so a little goes a long way. The bottle lasts forever, making it worth every penny. I never have to scrub too hard to get a nice, clean finish.
Sarah H.
I wish I had purchased one that had a scent. Lol but otherwise a pretty good product. It doesn’t cut through grease as well as some other products, but because it’s environmentally friendly and not full of harsh chemicals, I think it’s a good trade off.
Heather H.
Lutz
It’s just ok. Doesn’t cut grease as good as dawn but doesn’t have as bad of an environmental impact either. I keep dawn on hand for bad grease and use this daily. We eat off of plates every day, id rather have something more natural cleaning them.
Nicole W.
new york
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Order this by the caseload from Amazon. Have been using it for years. Always feel it does a great job and I’m not worried about what potential chemicals or dyes are left behind. Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this to wash my daughter’s bottles because it’s non-toxic. I really like this soap it’s a little pricey but my hands are always soft after using it and I get the peace of mind that there aren’t too many bad chemicals in it.
Roxanne L.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this product I do switch between different scents they offer. I love natural products I would never Imagine using something harsh on my hands. It works just as well as the brands filled with chemicals, why not try it ;)
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I get this based on The Wirecutter’s pick. I like that it comes in large sizes with refills available — creates less waste. It doesn’t have a nice smell because it’s odorless, but it is great on dishes. Good price.
Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this dish soap! Doesn’t leave a residue I️ my dishes, cleans them very well, truly unscented (now lingering scent or fragrance of any sort). Great ingredients, green and very economical!!
Allison R.
Rockford , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is the cost of this product near you?
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this make the back of anyone's hands dry? It does me!