BY SEVENTH GENERATION #33 in Dishwashing Detergent

IT WORKS

Our easy-to-use dishwasher packs give you the perfect amount of grease-fighting dishwasher detergent for a total clean the first time, leaving no iffy scents behind.

WE CARE

Our enzyme-rich formula cleans without chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances.

•  Convenient Single-Use Packs
  •  No Mess, No Measuring
  •  Biodegradable Formula

Dishwasher Packs remove even dried, stuck-on food
Dishwasher Tabs for convenient, no-guess, no-waste single-pack dosing
Dish Packs contain no chlorine, phosphates or synthetic fragrances
Enzyme-rich, biodegradable dishwashing formula
Dish Packs in resealable pouch

Ingredients: Sodium carbonate (mineral-based cleaning agent), citric acid (plant-derived water softener), sodium sulfate (mineral-based processing aid), sodium percarbonate (mineral-based oxygen stain removal agent), ppg-10-laureth-7 (plant-modified synthetic cleaning agent), sodium polyaspartate (synthetic anti-filming agent), sodium silicate (mineral-based cleaning enhancer), sodium magnesium silicate (mineral-based anti-spotting agent), sodium aluminosilicate (mineral-based water softener), protease and amylase (plant-derived enzyme blend soil remover).

Usage:

LOAD DISHWASHER: Make sure items can be safely washed in a dishwasher. Silver, aluminum and stainless steel should be washed in separate loads to avoid discoloration. Load items with soiled surfaces facing the center of the bottom rack for optimum dishwashing.

ADD DISHWASHER DETERGENT PACK: Use one natural dishwasher detergent pack per load. Do not unwrap or puncture pack. Do not handle dishwasher pack with wet hands. Place pack in main dispenser cup and close immediately.

• I've been wanting to try different dish washer detergent....4 Answers
Jessica B.
Bowling Green
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Dishwasher Detergent Packs - Free and more...
While I love what this company stands for, I was not a fan of the detergent packs they offer. I had to run our dishwasher twice to get the dishes clean and free of residue from these packs. I even made sure to clean my dishwasher before giving it another go. I will say, the company was very responsive to my outreach regarding the issues I encountered. They did say that some areas have harder water that may not work with the detergent as well. They sent me the liquid version and I found much more success with the liquid than the packs!
Mona Z.
Concord, NH
Review for: Dishwasher Detergent 10.6 oz; 300 g, Seventh Generation Natural Automatic Dishwasher Detergent more...
These little dish packs are awesome! I discovered them ordering through Grove Collaborative and have been happy with the results. Our dishes always come out super clean, and the packs are just so much more convenient than conventional liquid or powder detergent.
Kelly L.
Bend
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Automatic Dishwasher Detergent more...
I love the convenience of the pods. These do a great job cleaning our dishes and are affordable for our budget. You can find them at Target, Grove Collaborative, or most stores. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to use an all natural product
Lyndsay M.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Dishwasher Detergent 10.6 oz; 300 g more...
This dish detergent always does a good job of getting my dishes clean and I feel good about using it because it's not harmful to the environment. I like that it is effective and non-toxic which is exactly what I need with a house full of kiddos.
Emma T.
I like using these more natural pods. Using brands like Seventh Generation helps me minimize the harsh chemicals in my home. They also still really get the job done and get my dishes clean! It’s also gentle on my dishwasher.
Emily B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Automatic Dishwasher Detergent more...
If I could give this six stars I would and let me tell you why. I love Seventh Generation but when I bought this dishwasher detergent I thought I bought laundry detergent. ( I don’t get enough sleep) by the time I realized my mistake I was two loads of laundry in.

And my clothes were bright and smelled great.
Valerie G.
I really enjoy trying Seventh generation brand from receiving a free sample in the mail. It was the first time using it and I would definitely purchase over and over again. It smells great and has awesome cleaning power .
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Great. Nothing wrong with these. They work well. They are unscented which I love. Overall the are effective and inexpensive, which is good because I’m constantly doing dishes.
Kylie R.
Oceanside, CA
Review for: Dishwasher Detergent 10.6 oz; 300 g more...
Oh be been tying to switch to more natural cleaning supplies and this stuff fits in my budget and works just as good as cascade I really don’t have anything bad to say.
Emily K.
Review for: Seventh Generation Natural Automatic Dishwasher Detergent more...
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I purchased these, but I was pleasantly surprised! They are made with ingredients I feel better about and did work well. I will have to keep my eye out for them to go on sale or for coupons, because they are a bit of a splurge for me right now.
Liz B.
Manhattan, KS
I've been wanting to try different dish washer detergent. What do people think of this brand? Is it worth paying more?